Ch. 34: Cruelly Destroy Flowers Without Mercy

Ch34 – Cruelly Destroy Flowers Without Mercy

Song Shi An said she can do whatever she pleases, but Su Tang didn't dare act rashly. When all's said and done, an esteemed elderly lady still lives in Fu Rui courtyard.

Although lao taitai previously said "(With) you here (now), you establish the rules" but watch and keep guard, before sorting out Xi Yuan you still should ask what the elderly person (really) meant.  It jolted her.

Su Tang coiled a simple hair bun and changed to navy blue clothing .... This garment paraded great composure and steadiness, and furthermore gave an appropriate imposing manner, most fitting for intimidating people.

But when going out the door, Su Tang saw the sun outside and suddenly recalled that she still needed to go through all the formalities this afternoon. The manor at present was busy and she had no way to go out.  After thinking for a bit, she soon had Xi Que sitting in a carriage holding silver to go look for Xiao Mo, let him have full authority.

After clearly giving everything over, she watched Xi Que depart. Su Tang soon afterwards proceeded to Fu Rui courtyard.

"Is grandmother here?" Su Tang asked.

Jin Xiu responded, "Lao furen is unwell and already sleeping.  Shao furen will have to come again another day."

Su Tang's frame of mind was slightly moved as she smiled and gazed toward the familiar and affable Jin Xiu. It truly wasn't a fitting time for this elderly lady to be unwell.

Jin Xiu sized up Su Tang's expression, and saw that she was neither happy nor angry, unable to make anything out.  In the light of lao taitai's instructions, she again soon afterwards spoke.

"Lao furen said she estimated that once again it will be some time before she's well again.  Yet this manor has shao furen to organize things from top to bottom."

Su Tang smiled (as) in her heart she knew the score. Lao taitai, you really are above average, passively looking on as the manor falls into turmoil, and you aren't the least concerned. Self-reliant about (your) family position and still have misgivings about the identities of the people in Xi Yuan courtyard? In a few words, this disregards me, makes me serve as the hatchet man, awesome!

However, uh, at any rate for the sake of herself and others, she also wants Ru Yi dealt with, and also doesn't mind using the both the grandparent and grandchild.

Su Tang went out the door, taking people straight to Xi Yuan.

After Ru Yi returned to Liu Yuan courtyard, her eyelids began to twitch. She commanded people to go get bird nest from the kitchen (though) was given the response, "No".  This made her even more uneasy.

She sat on a chair biting her lip, mind scheming at lightning speed. Detecting faint traces of pain on her cheeks, she yet again released unmatched hostility towards Su Tang ....Ru Yi had gotten to this age and (up to now) no one dared to treat her this way. Must tell the emperor and let him get justice for me!

Early on, Song Shi An's solemn face frightened Ji Xiang so she wasn't as optimistic as Ru Yi. At this moment she was extremely worried, and agitatedly said, "The general dearly loves little Xuan Zi, what should we do now. Little Xuan Zi fell into the lake and is still unconscious...."

"Right. Sister Ru Yi, you furthermore revealed Xuan Zi's background. If the general finds out, what should we do?" Ru Shi also spoke, chiming in. Moreover she had both a resentful outlook and grumbling facial expression. Her complaint was about being implicated in the fall into the lake, and also the humiliation and indignation of having been dropped into the lake.  She was stuck in a dilemma while everyone shrouded the entire thing.  Even more exasperating was that, contrary to expectations, the general didn't even look at her. It was to the extent that she shouted "save me" for a long time and didn't see him stretch out a hand to her.  He saved only xiao furen and then left, really infuriating and exasperating.