Ch. 28: 10,000 Years Changed To 5,000

Ch 28 – 10,000 Years Changed To 5,000

Waking up the next day, Su Tang merely felt that her waist and back ached. Additionally, underneath she was in pain and very bloated. From the bronze mirror, she again saw her neck was a sheet of purple-red.  She briefly glared at Song Shi An while combing out her hair. Her eyes were filled with resentment ....why is it that he always wants to suck her!  She felt that the 2 points on her chest were a little sore, and again ferociously stared at him.

Song Shi An caught sight of her but however didn't mind at all.   Calm and cool while coiling hair, thinking about the scene after last night's matter, the corners of the mouth again pursed a bit. It was difficult to detect a smiling expression...pleased to take the initiative.  Finally at the end, despite being tired to the point of dropping, climbed onto one's body, sigh....

Anyway, recalling her limitless amorous feelings last night, Song Shi An saw that her eye expression was again somewhat passionate.

As for after the event, "The subject of being even-steven abruptly came up. Each one takes what they need."  Naturally he didn't take it to heart.

The gaze of the Su household, young and old, sent them off.  Su Tang was supported by Xi Que entering the carriage.  She originally thought to let Song Shi An help Su Tang, but under the myriad staring eyes, he was again completely wooden faced as a coffin board, truly annoying.

Everyone fell into position and begin the journey.  Xuan Zi lay prone by the window, facing forwards Su Tang whose small hand was waving.  His face showed that he was completely reluctant to leave.

As they were about to turn the corner where the others would no longer be seen, Xuan Zi turned his head and asked, "Mother, when will we come back again?"

"When Xuan Zi wants to come back, then Mother will come with. Okay?" Su Tang smiled at the reply and very quickly realized something. "What did you call me just now?"

Xuan Zi was temporarily at a loss then became aware of his unwitting slip a moment ago, that term "mother".  He couldn't help but be somewhat embarrassed. Unwilling to answer, he hung his head low.

Su Tang pulled him closer to her side and said, "Uhm, I heard that! Cold noodles, didn't you hear that!"

Hearing this form of address, Song Shi An discontentedly knit his eyebrows but didn't want to spoil this moment. He considered the happy and promising atmosphere and said, "Uh huh."

Su Tang invited chit-chat with a smile. She poked Xuan Zi's head and said, "Come, say it again."

However, Xuan Zi wasn't willing to say it again.

At this time Su Tang's vision fell on several people outside the window. Song Shi An's gaze followed her line of sight.  In the surroundings not far away, he merely saw several young men and had no idea what was up.

"Who are they?" Song Shi An asked, calm and collected.

Su Tang cast a glance, her lips curled with contempt.  "Those are the degenerates I mentioned before!"

Song Shi An's eyes lowered without saying anything.

After quite a while, they had traveled quite a distance.  He suddenly recalled something and afterwards summoned a military bodyguard.  Song Shi An whispered a few words in the bodyguard's ear.

As a consequence, that very night without rhyme or reason, a few good-for-nothings in Ping city were suddenly ambushed and then beaten.  It was a tragedy. Their faces swelled, noses bloodied ... badly battered, they cried for father and called out for their mother.  And afterwards, this naturally was written and talked about.