Letter 26- The last person you made a pinkie promise to

Hey you,

So you’re the most important girl in my life you have been with me since nursery and your one of the only people who knows nearly everything about me.

I love you!

I’ve known you since we were both 3 years old and well even though we haven’t spoke in months I know if I ever needed anything I know you would be there for me.

The same as I would be for you if you ever needed anything.

The last pinkie promise I made was to you. We made two promises at the same time.

The pinkie promise was made nearly two years ago, I won’t make another pinkie promise with anyone at all, I think it’s pointless to make a promise when you know you can’t keep it.

I broke our promise Jade. I can’t open up to people and well it’s never going to change I know you want me to try and change it I can’t. I’ve tired and well I just end up getting hurt so the walls are back up and there not coming down for just anyone.

The other promise we made I’ve kept and I won’t bring up our silly two conversations again that we said we would never talk about again.

Does that class as breaking the promise^^^

If it does I’m really sorry.

Love

Your Pluto

Danielle