My ships

Ok so first I am going to tell you which ships I like.  

1. Lylie for the Winh! I love this ship so much and it is obvious they like each other, especially Wylie towards Linh. They are both pretty much cinnamon buns.

2. Sophitz/Sokeefe.* I know it is kind of weird, but I am kind of in the middle of these two. (please don't murder me with a plastic fork  @TheFemaleXuMinghao). Sophitz (spoiler alert!) became canon in Flashback, but I feel Fitz was either sweet, or angry. Keefe was pretty understanding and kind throughout the entire book, but then again, Sokeefe didn't become canon. 

3. BAM, it's Tiana! Ok, so it is obvious Tam is in love with Biana, but the question is, does Biana like him back? I think she does, because she states she has a crush on someone in Flaskback. But then again, it could just be Dex, who seems to like Biana too. 

4. Darella. Dex is pretty much the only character who seems to care for Marella in a more than friends kind of way- apart from Jensi of course. But Marella does not really like Jensi. This ship is pretty self explanatory. 

* Sorry boys, but whoever doesn't  win Sophie's heart will either be lonely forever, or will have to find someone outside of their crew.

So yeah these were all of my favorite ships. Be prepared to hear a lot about Linh, cause she's my favorite, and she's a big cinnamon roll. 🐱