chapter twenty

Encre P.o.v

I woke up in the o so familiar darkness. one thing was new thou my eyes hurt as if someone stabbed them

"Whelp I know the deal" I sigh and began to walk.

Jasper P.o.v

I was walking down the hall. I was bored. Encre once said that she would teach me how to paint realistic. I knocked on her door. but no one answered. I saw aunt Felicia walk towards me. Something smelled sweet.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"Encre said she would teach me how to paint realistic but she doesn't answer," I said 

"I'll check on her then," Felicia said and opened the door. I looked in just to see Endre asleep. but with some red liquid flowing from her eyes. Is it her blood? it smells so sweet. Aunt Felicia looked hungry but quickly closed and locked the door.

"Jasper gets Suave," Felicia said shaken. I walked but it was hard. The sweet smell of Encre's blood made my mouth water. I had to taste I just had to. I lost control to my instincts.

Fallacy P.o.v

I sat in the library when a sweet smell hit my nose. It smelled like blood but sweeter. I followed the sents to Encre's room  I saw Felicia about to lose it to her instincts. 

"Felicia where is the smell coming from?" I asked keeping my instincts away.

"Encre. Her eyes..." Felicia stopped her instincts kicked in. I grabbed her and threw her in the closest room and locked the door. What happened to MY artist? I saw Jasper also couldn't control himself. I cached him and threw him into another room and locked that room too. Both Felicia and Jasper tried to come out but The door wouldn't bug.

"Suave!" I called he came. 

"There is something with Encre I don't know what but I do know that it causes her to bleed and It made Jasper and Felicia lose it find out What it is and stop it," I said he walked over to the door but it was locked. I saw something shiny on the ground and picked it up. The key to Encre's room. I gave it to suave and left. I didn't want to be the murder of my artist.

Suave P.o.v

I hold the key and unlocked the door I quickly walked in and shut and locked the door again. I looked over at Encre. Her eyes were bleeding badly. Every room in this castle had a hidden box with Bandages a dagger and some different kinds of poison. I found the box and took the bandages. I wrapped them around her head and covered her eyes. She had lost a big amount of blood already I hope that she will survive. I left to get some food and water for when she wakes. When I came back was her bandages soaked. I tried to heal her the best I could but I'm not good at it. Even though I'm not the best was I still good enough to stop her blood from flowing like waterfalls. but her eyes were still bleeding

"How much blood does she have?" I asked no one. She has an overproduction of blood. It's kinda stupid since she lives with vampires. 

"So how long will she bleed like that?" I asked. I don't know it's never the same amount of time.

" Mind if I tell Fallacy?" I asked. I don't care but if he comes in and bites her... I can't promise he will be fine. I stood up and began to walk to the library. I saw M'lord reading. He noticed me.

"Any news?" He asked coldly.

"Encre's aura told me that Encre has an overproduction of blood," I said. M'lord seemed suprised for a mear second before turning cold again.

"How long until she will stop bleeding then?" M'lord asked.

"I don't know. But her aura said that if you tried to bite her then it wouldn't promise that you would survive," I said. M'lord nodded.

"Let me know when she stops bleeding," He said. I left.

Encre P.o.v

After walking for what seems like hours did I finally find a paintbrush. A shading brush. The light surrounded me. I woke up. I tried to look around. Great, I can't see. Your eyes are wrapped up they got scared because it began to bleed like waterfalls. That time again. yes.