chapter eleven

Crystal P.o.v 

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN?!? Great she have looked herself into that stage again. A pissed voice in my head said. I knew it belongt to Encre's curse. What stage? great the dog can hear me. I'M NOT A DOG. CURSE. Aww thanks I like the nickname but prefer my own name. And that is shit face? None of your busness. Okay None of your busness. I felt her leave my head. I looked down at Encre. Does she have to live with that curse every day? For how long have she lived with her? I guese I can aske her later. I picked her up and laid her on my bed.

Encre P.o.v 

This place again... I was back in the emptynes. I stod up. Last time I just had to walk for houers so I'll just begin... Sigh. I begain to walk.

timeskip in a place where time does not exist(Don't ask plz)

I have walked for who knows how long time Bofore I saw a new light I begain to run. Hoping I could come out faster. I ran and ran not caring about any thing. I begain to see what it where. It was a fane brush. I only use them if I have to shade a big aria. I begain to slow down. I was right in front of the brush and took it. Who left all these brushes here? I can give them to ther owner if I meet him or her. A sharp light came and I woke up.

Sorry for short chapter but 150 READERS. HOW DID THIS BOOK GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION. Thanks