capter two. A little friend

I woke up around midt night by a annoying clicking. I got up still crying. I moved the curtains and saw a little bat. I knew it was a vampire but I did not care. I opened the window and let it in. every time I do, I remember the first time I meet it. 

Flashback

I was seaching for something to paint when I spotted an injured bat lying on the ground. It had a big hole in one of the wings. I walked over to it and carefull picked it up trying to not harming the little guy. it had beautiful patterns on it. I took it home and begain to take care of the wing. I looked closer just to see that it had some alarming burns around it. The bat was unconscious and it looked like it was about to die so I got a knife and cut my finger just enough for a few drops of blod to fall. I placed my finger so my blod would fall down in the mouth of the bat. I knew my blod had a healing effekt on every thing that had lived or is alive. 

Flashback end

I got back to reality and looked at the bat. I left the note on top of paintings I had to sell and sat on my bed still crying a little. The bat flew over to the note and looked at it, then flew out of the window and back to the forest. I looked at a painting of my brother. Tears came like waterfalls I could not take it so I grabt a dagger and went to the bathroom. I took my shirt of an begain cuting my arms my rips I did not care. It hurted so bad the pain were overhelming after cut number 30, but I did not care. I stopped at cut number 37 and got some bandages and treat my wounds. 

I did not leave my house for four days nore eat or drink and I did not care every day more wounds. But i ran out of bandages and paint because of depressed paintings. so I left my house whit a little fake smile poisening my face.

on my way to the shop did I walk by sir Rofours blacksmith. Azure is normally in there because sir Rofour is his crush. Azure saw me a ran like his life depende on it. "ENCRE." he yelled and stopped right in front of me just to give me a hug. I could not see the point of  why he cared about me.

"Hi Azure how are you doing?" I ask with a small but realistic fake smile. 

"Fine but how about you? I'm sorry about your brother." he said. I did not even try to keep my smile up anymore. I felt cold and empty. I stod there in silence and cried in my head. I tried not to show any emotions but failed since a tear sliped through. 

"Sorry Encre. I didn't mean to make you sad" He said. But why even care you, could just ignore me like the bully when I'm in my craetive mode. I begain to walk away like nothing happened. I walked got my stuff and begain walking home when someone suddenly grabbed my arm an puld me behind a house. It was the bullys. I could not care less even though I kinda knev what they were going to do.

"So the weakling finally got out from it's house ." one of them said. I didn't even care which sems to piss them of. there are three of them standing in a line. Behind me was a death end. The one on the left picked me up by the shirt just to throw me into one of the walls heads first. The sound of my skull craking made a werd silence. All three of them begain beating me up. But I deserved the pain. When they stopped one of them lifted me by my neck and pushed me agenst one of the walls. Everything hurts. He spoke "What a weakling can't even protect it self. Your brother must have been just as weak. I mean seriously killed vampires like flys but can't even hurt a werewolf" He laughed. I felt a great pain inside like something craked. no. it shattered. What is this? I couldn't see any colour only black and white. I felt something in my hands. I looked down. I holded a dagger in my left hand and a detailing paintbrush in me right. I felt empty and saw everything I ever had regreted doing. Stop. Please STOP IT!  But Encre they deserve it. I were filled with pain. I looked them in the eyes they looked terrified. The one who holded me did letted me go. I collapsed. What is this felling. I felt somthing streming down my cheeks. I touchet it and looked at my finger. It was red. I slowly stod up. I ignored the pain and tigth my grip on the brush and let the dagger fall to the ground. I looked up to look at three horrorfied faces. The one that spoked about my brother were standing in the midle. I walked over to him and before he could move I used red paint over his face and body. He collapsed bleding and the two others ran of. I got in the front of the house and yelled for help an quick ran away 

"ENCRE STOP" I heard Eterna yell. But I didn't stop I ran as farst as I could. and du to the fact that I was bleding from my rips my skull almost every bone. I collapsed shortly after fell unconscious.