Chapter twenty-eight

No one P.o.v

Asgore, the alfas, and Fallacy had everyone in the position for this war. Encre was also getting in position together with Dulcalin and the other slaves. The living death was already in position. Due to old tradition stood Asgore, Eterna, The alfas, the vampire council, and Fallacy on the opposite side of The battle filed than Dulcalin stood one with Encre by his side. No one believed that Encre would do this out of free will. Encre was wearing her assassination cloth and held one dagger in each hand. The daggers was covered in venom and were chained to Encres wrist with a 10-meter long chain that was covered in black paint. Black paint made a beautiful pattern on Encres skull however it was the paint that killed a person soul. She looked like a lifeless doll.

"Dulcalin," Asgore said with venom in his voice.

"₳₴₲ØⱤɆ, ₳Ⱡ₣₳₴ ɆVɆ₦ V₳₥₱łⱤɆ₴. ł'₥ ł₥₱ⱤɆ₴₴ɆĐ." Dulcalin said with a dark smirk.

"What did you do to Encre?" One of the alfas growled. Dulcalins smirk enlarged

"₱Øł₴Ø₦ɆĐ ⱧɆⱤ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ⱧɆⱤ Ø₩₦ ₱Øł₴Ø₦. ⱧɆⱤ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ₱₳ł₦₮ ₭łⱠⱠ₴ ₳ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦ ₴ØɄⱠ ฿Ʉ₮ ⱠɆ₮₴ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₩₳₦ĐɆⱤ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ ₳₴ Ɇ₥₱₮Ɏ ₴ⱧɆⱠⱠ₴ Ʉ₦₮łⱠ ₴Ø₥ɆØ₦Ɇ ₭łⱠⱠ₴ ₮ⱧɆ₥. ⱠɄ₵₭łⱠɎ ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ ł₴ ł₥₥Ʉ₦Ɇ ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆłⱤ Ø₩₦ ₳฿łⱠł₮Ɏ₴." Dulcalin said. No one could say a thing nor move it like they were frozen.

"Ɇ₦₵ⱤɆ ⱠɆ₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦," He said and clawed her neck so it would bleed. The sweet smell of her blood made the vampires unfocused. Encre toke of a glove to show a hole in her hand. She held her hand in front of her face and said a quiet line.

"Let the misery and loyalty begin," It was almost to quiet to her but Everyone one Dulcalins side heard and the war began. Encre summoned her fan-brush and used a shit load of blue paint making them all feel worthless. The living dead attacked in the front. Followed by the slaves but Encre walked away from Dulcalin waiting on the first vampire to lose it. and the first one came she threw a dagger right through their head killing them on the spot. She quickly tugged on the chain forcing it back in her hand. More came she killed them before they could do anything. however, she would need to heal sone or she would lose to much blood.

"Ɇ₦₵ⱤɆ ⱧɆ₳Ⱡ ɎØɄ₴ɆⱠ₣ ฿Ɇ₣ØⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₱₳₴₴Ɇ ØɄ₮," Dulcalin said remembering the last time and since she can't do anything without him ordering her around or him giving her permission. She quickly healed herself before jumping to help the other slaves. Fallacy had to use all his will power and strength to not just go for her and kill her. which made him unfocused and vulnerable. Eterna had almost killed every living death in her area. She was pissed and that made her around twenty times stronger. 

"₲Ɇ₮ Ɇ₮ɆⱤ₦₳ ØɄ₮ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₩₳Ɏ," Dulcalin said. Encre went to her.

"Encre this isn't you. SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT!" Eterna yelled. Encre threw the daggers in the air killing two vampires that tried to attack her. She didn't even look. she removed the chains from her wrists and summoned a paintbrush. 

"ETERNA CACH," a vampire yelled giving her the syringe with the chamomile tea in. Eterna could save herself and kill her friend or die together with many others.

"Encre this is not you I know you have tried to fight him for ages with no luck but this time you're not alone. Not this time at least. so please stop this," Aliza said. But with no luck. A scream from a young boy could be heard. Fallacy looked at his son who was being held by his neck in a grip so strong that could easily kill him if just a little more pressure was added. Fallacy was one the line of life and death while all the alfas were dead. Asgore was badly injured.