The scar and new surprises

. *It has been a few days since the attack on the Ether station and when Cammie nearly died due to an unknown mech that the Union had. Due to the situation of it, Cammie was seen differently now. She has less sleep at night, always failing the training, and sometimes seems a little aggressive. The Devils couldn't do that much to help due to them having to take on more missions due to the fact they have a faster ship and have much more powerful weapons. To make matters worse one event of this happening will scar everyone for life. It started off on an ordinary early morning at 9:00 am where the Devils are waking up ready to start another day of work.

Carlos: *yawn* Morning everyone.

Carla: Morning man.

Thomas: Sup.

Rosie: Someone help me, please.

The three look up to see Rosie being pinned down on the bed with Ryden on top of her still sleeping soundly. As Carlos was about to get Ryden off her, Ryden growled in his sleep as he senses someone near him.

Thomas: You are on your own for this one.

Carlos: Yeah don't want to mess with him again. 

Rosie: Why Ryden, just why.

The others laughed and went to suit up for another day of work. As the three Devils were suiting up they could hear loud explosions and bangs from outside. The noise was so loud that it awoke and made Ryden jump out of bed making him run around and barking. Panicking that it might end ugly Rosie jumped out of bed and tried to calm down Ryden.

Rosie: Hey relax Ryden, it's okay mommy's here don't worry.

Ryden: *whimper*

Carlos: You really need to teach him how to handle loud sounds.

Rosie: I know but it takes time, which we don't have right now.

Thomas: She's right, come on suit up let's see what Cammie has in store for us now.

Carla: How long do you think this will occur?

Thomas: Hopefully before she goes insane and destroys everything.

They all agreed and suited up and left to get breakfast so they can be energized and ready for another day of training, only they hoped that Cammie can stay cool and get over her attitude. When the five got to the training grounds at 11:30 they could see all the holons out in the training course practicing their skills. They then go up to a platform where they see Miranda and Leon on it with faces of concern for one of them.

Thomas: Hey guys.

Miranda:*turns her head* Oh, hey Chief.

Carla: Something wrong?

Leon: More than wrong look at this. *shows videos of Cammie* She is far more aggressive today than before.

Carlos: Does Weller know about this?

Miranda: I do think so, but we should tell him after the training.

Rosie: Alright, so what's next in their training.

Leon: Well next is sparring training and first to go is Kazu and Cammie.

Carla: Oh boy, this should be good.

Thomas: I'll be by the ring just in case sh*t starts hitting the fan.

Leon: Alright, but it's your funeral if she starts going after you.

Thomas: I'll be fine, the rest of you stay here. And Carlos *looks at him* prepare the medical pod just in case. *starts walking towards the arena*