The Anvil

It has been about 45 minutes in the air since the 5-11 Devils were met by a squad called the vanguard after they were spat out from some random portal in space and now are being escorted in their ship to a place which they were told was called the Anvil. As they were drawing near the team could see a large structure that is shining from the that has been built into the mountain with different types of vehicles all moving in different directions. As they were landing on a helipad that we were told to park our ship we could see the three mechs we saw before heading into what seemed to be a hangar and we also saw five figures standing by the helipad near a hangar inside the mountain. As their ship landed Thomas gave Ryden the go-ahead to open the bay door as we walked out with our weapons on us.

???: "Hello there so nice to meet you all in person."

Carlos: "And you are who now?"

Weller: "My name is Dr. Weller, what's yours?"

Thomas: "Cpt. Thomas Ace but you can call me Chief."

Weller: Well nice to meet you Chief. But Who are your friends?

Thomas: "Well *points to Wraith* she is LT. Rosie Evens or Wraith,*points to Carlos* the big fella is first sergeant Carlos Rodriguez or Boomer because of his obsession of blowing up stuff, *points to Carla* and this is LT. Carla Strider or Seeker."

Ryden: *Woof**Woof*

Thomas: "Oh and this is Ryden."

 The five looked at Ryden as he went to a woman with short black hair, brown eyes, wearing a black shirt, tan jacket with brown padding on the sleeves, black pants, combat boots, and a holster. As Ryden went up to her he sat in front of her as she went on one knee and petted him.

???: Hello there buddy.

Rosie: So, who might you be?

Yasamin: The names is Yasamin or Yaz for short.

Carlos: And the guy that looks like a robot?

Weller: That will be my robot companion Caliban who helps me with my project that Colonel Raquel Marlin here wants me to have more recruits for the project like Chase for example.

Carla: Who?

???: Me.

They look to see a man that seems to be a hologram since they could see through him.

Chase: Sup, the names Chase.

Carlos: So what are just that or someone who doesn't bother getting out to the room after getting laid or what.

Chase:*chuckles* Well I am alive but I can't physically move my body around.

Carlos: Why's that?

Weller: You'll find out after you see our project.

Carla: What project?

Marlin: A project we can tell you after our "little talk".

Thomas: Seems fair. So...where do we go?

Marlin: Please if you'll follow me.

As we were following the colonel into the hangar we could see the same mech as the other three we saw on the left side and what seem to be endoskeletons of a giant robot. Two having some kind of armor covering them, the other four are just endoskeletons with something being inserted into them. As we were walking to a place for a debrief we felt the eyes of people looking at us and wondered what we were. When we went to what seemed to be an office the door slams shut a clicking noise was heard which freaked Ryden out and he jumped into Carla's arms.