Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Walking up to him with the note clenched in my fist, he watched me with an amused expression. "What do you mean you'll give me your next demand!? Give me him back and I'll pay you!"

He chuckled darkly, "Darling, that's not how this works. I give you demands and you do them. Only then will we give Ben back."

Clenching my jaw I leaned till I was about four inches from his face. "I'm not a person you can play, Drew. You will regret ever trying to mess with me." I spat the words in his face. He seemed speechless to that, I turned to go back to my desk. I looked up and noticed half the class was watching what just happened. I glared at them and most turned back to working on the paper he gave us.

Sitting down I looked up at Mr. Sterling again who still seemed speechless. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to Becca. "What the heck was that? What happened?" I handed her the note without saying anything. Her eyes widened as she read what was written on the note. Looking up at me I said, "That's what happened." I took the note back and turned back around.

~~~~•~~~~

"Ew how can you eat that? It looks as if it could eat you." Becca rolled her eyes at my words and continued to eat her lunch. Unlike Becca, I had just grabbed some chips and a water from the vending machines for my lunch.

"Its not that bad. Could be worse... Could be better too.." I laughed at that.

"Hey sis and miss." Oh joy! Matt plopped down next to Becca and opened his milk. "Don't forget the sexy best friend." Soon I felt an arm around my shoulder as Lance pulled me to him messing up my hair. Making a noise of protest I slapped his hand away from my chips that he was about to take. "Sharing is caring Al." I rolled my eyes and smacked his face. "Ah okay okay! Sharing is not caring. Got it!" We all laughed at him.

Suddenly is was super quiet in the lunch room. Furrowing my eyebrows I turned to see what the reason was. The doors had opened and Jared, Blake, and the oh almighty Damien stood there. He seemed to be scanning the room and his eyes stopped on mine. Drifting from my eyes to Lances arm that I realized was still sitting around my shoulders, his eyes narrowed at this for some reason. Jared seemed to snap him out of whatever he was in and started talking to him as they walked to their designated table. Technically it wasn't theirs. But it was a more of no one wanted to get killed by sitting there so no one did.

Finally the room started getting noisier again. That was weird.. Any way.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was 6th hour and I had detention after this. Believe it or not, I haven't actually ever been to detention... I know it's in some room. Number 189? Something like that. It's on the slip. I had already texted John telling him I would be late to practice. Let's just say he was pissed off to the extreme until I told him it had to do with Lance and then he understood. Whenever it has anything to do with Matt or Lance, I always get in trouble.

*RRRIIINNGGGG*

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff to slowly make my journey to my locker. I'm not exactly looking forward to detention so I'm not gonna skip and run to the room.

Slamming my locker I turned around just in time to run into a wall and slam back into my locker hitting my head on it. "Ouch." Rubbing my head I looked up at the 'wall'.

Hey y'all!
Sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm so busy right now and didn't have the time to make a big update but thought you deserved something.

Alllsssssoooo... 200 READS!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Love you!!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

lhend16