n o t e

Hello, it looks like you've chosen my book to read today, and I love you so much for doing so.

There will be mistakes in this book, and I would love if you told me about these mistakes. CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is always welcome. I am human, so please bear with me. However, if you demote my book, please remember that no one is forcing you to read this. All negative comments will be DELETED.

Please give this story a chance, I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will try to update every week (Friday or Saturday). Please vote and comment. It always motivates me to write more when I see more people engaging with my writing!

BEFORE YOU READ!

World Building:

This story begins in a place called "Kruthia," this is HUMAN territory and is located where the USA would be. Most of the focus of this book will be in Kruthian territory and a few other places you'll come to see. However, this doesn't mean that other territories don't exist. 

There will be different types of Supernatural characters in this novel (e.x. witches, werewolfs, sirens, vampires), however there will be a higher focus on werewolves.

Now let's move on to how werewolves work.

Humans aren't aware of the werewolf/shifter existance. Shifters tend to stay in packs that are led by their appointed Alpha. If the pack decides their Alpha sucks, they can challenge him and choose their new leader. However, some situations can make it very difficult for Alphas to be overthrown, and this results the pack members being trapped under a totalitarian rule.

Werewolf/shifter packs can either be run independantly or under the WEREWOLF territory they live in. Werewolf territory is usually enchanted to only allow in other supernatural beings. The borders are practically invisible to humans and when they approach it, they just pass onto the other side. Humans can only enter werewolf territory if they are accompanied by another Supernatural or complete the mating process with one of them. 

If you don't completely understand this now, don't worry because it will also be explained in the book. I just wanted to point a few things out so it would be easier for you guys to understand. If you ever have any questions, just leave a comment or DM me!

*I will also be making a glossary soon and update it as the book progresses*

ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!

Copyright 2018 -Alive--. All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher/author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied on critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.