7. Kara Kidnapped (7)

Kara Kidnapped part 7

Back here

Alex's POV

After Kara was safe again, I had immediatly contacted Hank. I had told him that I followed someone that I suspected, thinking it would be an other loose end, and that I than found Kara.

He didn't seem to fully believe me, but he let it go. The most and only important thing right now is that Kara was back.

Of course I would tell him the truth later, but I would do it when he was J'onn, not pretending to be Hank. When he as at the DEO he would still have the cover of Hank Henshaw, and the DEO was listening with us.

I would worry about him later, Kara was in a room under the red sunlamps right now and I was going to stay in that room with her for as long as I needed.

I didn't realise that I had fallen asleep on the chair that was besides her bed while holding her hand. When I woke up Kara was still asleep, but her neck looked like nothing happend and the cuts and bruised had disappeared.

Kara looked so much better, which I was very glad about. I knew that she would wake up soon. I needed to find a way to talk to J'onn, and actually tell the truth.

There was something that Kara didn't know, and that was that George had escaped. My main focus was Kara so when George escaped through the window, I rushed back to Kara.

Which ment that he was still free, he could be anywhere right now and as long he was still free, Kara wasn't safe.

But Kara could never know, she would only freak out and be scared, she didn't need that right now, she needed to rest.

I would tell J'onn the truth though, he would help me get that son of a bitch. J'onn would help me no matter what, he saw me and Kara as his daughters and we saw him as our father.

I couldn't talk to J'onn at the DEO, as far as they are concerned J'onn J'onzz was Hank Henshaw, and Hank was still alive. We had no idea how everyone would react, and the risk was way to high, so we choose not to tell anyone.

But I needed to tell him, and fast. But I couldn't leave Kara, and honestly I didn't want to leave her any time soon, not even for a second, not after I saw her fall from the sky and didn't see her for 5 weeks.

I decided to tekst J'onn when he wasn't at the DEO, and immediatly delete the tekst afterwards so there was no trace of it.

But for now, my main focus was Kara.

________________________________

Kara's POV

I woke up and I was met with sun lamps. I had to adjust my eyes first. I looked around to see Alex, holding my hand while being asleep. Which ment that it wasn't a dream, I was back.

''Hey'' I said in a soft voice.

Alex immediatly woke up, ''Oh my god Kara you're awake! How are you feeling? Alex asked me.

''I'm fine Alex I really am. I'm just glad to be back'' I said while giving her a warm smile.

Alex hugged me and we sat there for a while. I finnaly felt safe again, after thinking for what seemed like ages, that I would never feel this hug again, and that I would never return anymore, but now I was finally back.

A/N

I'm thinking about making this a much larger book with multiple stories. That would mean that when I finish this story, I will make an other story, and than this book will get way more chapters and I think that's nicer.