10. Kara Kidnapped (10)

Kara Kidnapped

Save me 

Kara's POV

Lena got a call and had to leave early for some business thing, I didn't mind. Besides, this was the first time I was actually alone since the kidnapping.

Somewhere inside of me, I felt scared and lonely. But I focused on the part of me that felt happy, the part that felt safe, because I knew that that psycho was locked up. 

I turned on the tv and watched the news, I had been away for 5 weeks as Kara Danvers and 6 weeks as Supergirl. I wanted to get back as Supergirl as soon as possible. I wanted to fly, and I simply needed to get my mind off of the whole kidnapping thing. 

I realised that I needed to catch up with a lot of things. Supergirl had been gone and the city had been suffering. Thank god that the DEO and Guardian had been dealing with things. 

I was snapped at of my thoughts when I heard a noise coming from the room. Alex wasn't home, I was the only one in the apartement, the only logical thing was that it had to be the wind or Alex was home early. 

I used my x-ray vision to look through the walls, looking for any windows that might be open, there were none. 

I looked again, now through the whole apartement instead of the windows. At first I thought that there was nothing there, until I stumbled on a silhouette. 

But this wasn't Alex, this was a tall man. He was coming closer to me. I founf myself shaking in fear, but I knew that I could go up against this man, he didn't seem strong at all, he was actually more on the fragile side. 

I also knew that it was probably just some drunken guy that walked into the wrong house, so I would only in emergency use my powers. 

I walked towards the man, and I heard footsteps getting louder and louder, I could feel myself tense up and got ready to send this drunk idiot out of my house. 

I turned around the corner to face the guy. The second I recognized him, I froze, all my confidence that I had mustered up was suddendly gone. 

It was him, it was the man who kidnapped me. It was the man who had tortured me. I thought that he was locked up, but apparently not, because he was right in front of me. 

''I've missed you, sweet Kara. But do not worry, we are togheter again'' He said to me, while walking around me, stopping when he was behind me, tracing my shoulder with his finger as he did. 

He had a kryptonite necklace on, so I couldn't do anything to fight him. There was only one thing I could do, and that was to keep this guy talking, until Alex got back. 

A/N 

Hey guys, I'm trying to keep the updates coming as fast as possible, and I just wanted to say, HOLY FRICK, ALMOST 200 VIEWS????????? I'm honestly so happy, I hope I'll get 200 views some day, I would scream out of happiness lol