2. Kara Kidnapped (2)

Kara kidnapped part 2

Shock

Kara woke up again, and to her surpirse, she wasn't on a table anymore. but on a soft couch with a blanket.

The room she was placed in was actually quite nice, it had a tv, there were multiple rooms; bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc. It seemed to her that she could easily escape, but was quickly proven wrong.

She had a collar around her neck that was laced with kryptonite. the collar was stuck to a pole so she only had a limited amount of walking space.

The man wasn't there, she decided after a few minutes that she should check the place for potential escaping places.

After a while of looked everywhere, she could only think of one thing; she somehow needed to get her powers back.

She couldn't do anything in the place she was at right now, the only way for her to escape was to get her powers back, or at least not be stuck to a pole.

She walked to the pole, trying to get herself lose from it, to no avail though. After a while of doing this, she heard the door open.

''Did you miss me?'' the man asked, while smiling at her in a creepy manner. Kara ignored his question and he went to sit on the couch.

''Come sit next to me'' he asked, patting the place next to him. She again chose to ignore the man, she just kept staring at him.

He asked again, but this time it turned into a command. When she didn't obey, he grabbed a device and pushed a button. She got a strong shock from her collar. She cried in pain, when the shock was finally over he started talking again.

''If you ever disobey me, you will get a shock, this was only 60 percent so I'd think about what you do next time, sweetie'' He smiled sweetly at her.

He asked again, for the third time now. But this time his voice was darker and lower. Kara got up and slowly made her way to the man.

When she was closer to him, he grabbed her around her torso and pulled her close to him. The sudden movement scared her and she started struggling against his hold.

And yet again, she recieved a shock, this time it was much more painfull than the last one. The shock made it clear that she should not struggle with him, so she stopped doing that.

She tried to be completly still, in fear that she could get an other shock. Her fear was painfully obvious, because she was shaking really badly.

Please Alex, come fast...