Chapter 2: Meet Robbin

Robbin's POV

It was an amazing night, the stars glistening in the dark midnight sky. It has been ages since I have seen my father. I wake up from my sleep, ready for the hunt ahead, but I smell a familiar, but faint scent of another she wolf, running through the woods. I transform into my wolf, which had white winter fur and light orange eyes and start to run

Red's POV

While I was running, I feel the wind whisping through my midnight black fur, feeling so free while I run through the bushes and trees. Leaves getting stuck on the long strands of my fur, I missed doing this so much.

Suddenly, my ears prick up as an unfamiliar scent fills the air. As the sound gets closer and closer, I see the wolf stop and I leap onto them, growling, "what are you doing here?!" I growled in their face. "Red, is that you?"

"Robbin?" I reply.

"Long time no see old friend" Robbin says as I clamber off of her. We circle each other, sniffing our fur. "I've missed you, haven't see each other in ages"

We both close our eyes and transform back into our human forms. I had my red cloak on and Robbin had her green one on. "So, what have you been up to these last few years?" Robbin asks me.

"Not much, I'm married to a prince, I'm no longer being hunted, my granny passed away recently..."

"Hold on a second, you are married to a prince?" she asks me, eyes widened as I nod back. "Does he know what you are?"

"Yes, otherwise I would still be living in my old cave" I saw her look angry, mixed with a bit of confusion. "

"Red, that's too dangerous, you could still be in danger. Why would you fall for a prince? I just can't believe it. I won't believe it..."

"It's ok Robbin, he's caring and loving, he accepts me for who I am" She sighs. I put my hand on her shoulder, when unexpectedly a puff of blue smoke appears as it was Merlin. Robbin growls and runs towards him but I jump in front of her.

"Red, what the hell?!"

"Robbin it's alright, it's Merlin. He's no threat to us" She gets out of her fighting stance.

"I'm sorry Red, he just scared me that's all"

"So Robbin, who is this young girl?" Merlin asks me.

"Merlin, this is Robbin, Robbin Hood" I reply.

"She is Robbin Hood, I thought Robbin was a male" he replies back

"Well, that's what people say, my story isn't true. One, I'm a female, and two, I'm a wolf like Red" "

"Hmm, I see. Well it is nice to met you Miss Hood" They shake hands. "So, Red, I just wanted to tell you that the library is back open and your old and new story are in there too" she smiles. "Thank you very much, Merlin. It's very much appreciated" He nods as he disappears.

"You made a friend then" Robbin says facing me. "

"Yep, he is Merlin from the Sword And The Stone. Also, as I have seen you, I would like to introduce you to everyone in the palace"

"Oh Red, I'd love to, but, will they approve of me?" she asked with the worry I could sense in her tone.

"Oh yeah, as they have approved of me I'd love you to come" Robbin runs and hugs me and thanks me. We then set off towards the palace

******

A/N: This is the 2nd chapter of Red Riding Hood and Robbin Hood

I enjoyed writing this chapter and I wanted to thank the one and only @Amelia_Huerta who has started following me and I love her so much so thanks for that

I hoped you enjoyed this one

I'll see if I have time to do another chapter because of school and interventions x

Comment and vote!