Chapter 1: Birthday

Red's Pov

It has been 6 months since me and Aaron got together, I have loved it at the palace.

It was my Granny's funeral a few days ago and I miss her so much but I know that she is watching down on us and I hope she is proud of us

I was sleeping in bed next to Aaron with my red hooded cloak on me as I begin to open my eyes. I turn over only to notice Aaron wasn't there, "I guess he just woke up early" I say as I stretch my bones that move back into place and get out of bed.

When I was done getting ready into my red dress, shoes and put my cloak back on. The door knocks, "come in" I say as Mrs Potts opens the door.

"Tea, dear?"

"Yes please" I reply as she puts the tray down and pours me one.

"Do you know where Aaron is? He wasn't next to me when I woke up" She looks at me and reply's, "he's riding his horse dear, he should be back soon" I nod.

She walks out of the door and closes it behind her. It was a bit suspicious that he has never really woke up this early but I guess he just changed his mind today

I finish my tea and start walking down to the main hall. When I notice the lights are off and the curtains are drawn, I get confused but they then come on and everyone jumps out, "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!!"

My eyes widen and I smile. Everyone was there, Mrs Potts, Chip, Goldilocks, Aaron, Merlin, The Good Fairy, Lumiere, Cogsworth, The Queen, The King and Sherie. Aaron walks up to me, "Happy Birthday Red" as he hugs me and I hug back.

"Oh guys, you didn't have to, I'm so happy that you did this for me. Thank you so much" I kiss Aaron.

Sherie runs up to me, "Red, come sit by me!"as she holds my hand and we go to the chairs.

"What is it?" I ask as she gets a necklace she made for me from her pocket.

I gasp, "I made this for you as you are like an older sister to me!"

I bend down as she puts it on my neck, it had a golden chain and my name on it. "It's beautiful, thank you so much," I hug her. She then runs back to her mother as I stand back up.

"I have something for you too baby" Aaron says, I turn round and he gives me a small midnight wolf statue. I cover my mouth with my hand and a stray tear falls down my cheek.

"Oh Aaron, its beautiful!" I hug him quickly a little too hard.

"Red, t-too t-tight" I stop.

"Oops, sorry, thank you so much, it looks just like my wolf" I hold it. It definitely looks just like me.

"So Red, we are having a party for you later on, and as another surprise, we are going to let you run in the woods as your wolf" the queen says. I was so happy that I could and couldn't wait.

A few hours later, we finished our lovely food as the queen then says, "Red, you may now go do what you have waited to do all day" I smile, kiss Aaron on the cheek and walk out the door. At the front of the palace, I transform into my wolf and run into the woods, freely

*******

A/N: This is the 1st chapter of Red Riding Hood and Robbin Hood

Sorry it is a bit too short but I really wanted to get onto the next chapter that I am excited to do next

I hope you are liking the first chapter

Comment and vote!