Welcome to 'LOVE ME, A SIREN'

PLEASE NOTE:

'LOVE ME, A SIREN' is most likely more fit for young adults who are 16 years or older.

♭ A YA/NA paranormal novel with mystery-thriller elements that tells an epic love story!♭ Perfect for fans of The Vampire Diaries, Beautiful Creatures, Elite & Tidelands

'LOVE ME, A SIREN' will include parts with mature content such as; minor profanity and violence; themes as emotional and sexual abuse.

This will be the only warning to prevent spoilers!

Author Talk:

Now with that being said, I would like to tell you that I am super excited about this story. This is the first time I am writing a story which is a paranormal novel with mystery / thriller elements that tells an epic love story! I am writing the story ahead offline to make sure I can keep my promise of monthly updates!

I am going to take my time to build up to the main plot before we dive into the dark and mysterious world of the 'Siren' but it will be worth the wait.

What I would like to mention as well is that I still can't believe the story was (23rd of April 2019 - end November 2019) featured on Mystery's page, if you're coming from there: hello! :D 

Same goes for the readers who are still coming for Paranormal's page, welcome!

I absolutely honoured by featured by UndiscoveredStories this June, 2020. Means a whole lot.. I have no words for it!

 'LOVE ME, A SIREN' gets updated monthly on the 10th ♡

If you are wondering, why I update 'LOVE ME, A SIREN' monthly, know that YOU can change that by showing your support: commenting & voting!

If I see people enjoy this novel more often, I will switch things around and update this novel more than once a month!

I truly appreciate all the support, it makes me so happy to see people enjoy my work so please do not be a silent reader, I mean you can of course do that if you please, but I appreciate your thoughts!

However, I do plan on updating more than once a month when I am done with college in 2020!

♡ Happy reading, ♡
Tana

Copyright © 2019 TalesWithTana

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.