I hissed as my hand burned and seemed to feel on fire. I could see Rami was cursing as her mark around her neck glowed black. I looked to my mark, and saw it was glowing pure red.

"Rami! What the-" My yell at her was cut short as something large began to break the picture infront of me. It came from my hand and her neck.

Vines. Giant vines that began to create a bigger and bigger portal.

"This is the thing that the few members of the Royal Family use to go through time and dementions. It differs from the one that they go to for their demention. This is what Mussō-ka used with my help, to bring you to the Naruto world, as you and Kiki call it." Rami explained.

My mouth was open. "How did you get it to work?!" I said, my eyes wide. She grinned.

"Easy, think of something that makes you happy. It worked with you and me together when we didnt think of anything happy though, because of our power's combined." Rami stated, her finger in the air as she smiled. I could tell she felt smart.

"Oh, how did you figure that out?" I asked, smirking.

"Uhm.." Rami looked around then back to my eyes.

"Uhmmmmm...?" I smirked harder, showing teeth.

"Mom and Dad." She admited. I laughed.

"Ofcourse. You may be smart, but not THAT smart." I told her.

"Well- excuuuuuuuuuusee me princess." She dragged out the U and rolled her eyes.

She sighed and looked at me in the eyes, still holding my hand, she pulled me to the side of the portal, where I saw a Dial of numbers.

"This choses the time you leap to and makes sure you dont end up in some random place. If you dont touch it, think of the place and time you want to get to." Rami said and smiled, taking her hand from mine. The scene cracked as if like cracks in glass, and slowly returned to Kakashi's room, where I slowly realized me and Rami were next to eachother, both of us panting heavily.

Her hand went to her kneck where her mark was now burnt black. I soon felt the burning pain in my hand, and its stinging power, my free hand went to my mark, and I cursed to myself.

"Fuck, why does my mark hurt?" I asked her. She smiled at me, through pain.

"Because of the overload in power, it slowly stores back to your marking, for other important purposes." She replied, panting slightly. She moved to the door and knocked on the door a couple of times. "K-Kakashi, y-you can fuck my sister now. I'm done incesting with h-her." She panted. I could feel myself panting aswell, red faced and tired.

The door unlocked and opened, Kakashi didnt seem to mind my sister's love for insest and homo-jokes anymore. He's gotton used to it, but atleast he doesnt have her licking his cheek and glomping till he faints.

Rami floated out of the room, like a ghost and I rolled my eyes as she glared at Kakashi. She doesn't like him because I'm married to him, without her concent.

Kakashi took my hands, and pulled them towards himself. He looked me in the eyes. "I don't want you coming with us to the invasion." He spoke. My mouth opened in shock.

"What? I need to be there. Rami said its important that we are both there, for the prophecy." I retorted.

"I don't care. You can get hurt in the battle feild, and as far as I've seen. You're incredibly clumsy, and easily get hurt. You've been in the hospital for- so many things. I don't want to see you get hurt." Kakashi hummed and squeezed my hands once. He looked down. "But you aren't going to listen to me, are you?" He stated more then asked.

"Nope." I awsered even though i didn't need to. "I'm coming with you, and thats final." I said smiling and hugged him. Yeah. I've gotton comfortable with hugging Kakashi now.

Kakashi rested his head on mine and hugged me back. Damn- why do I have to be so small?!

Smiling I pushed him away, and feeling slightly brave: Kissed his masked lips before dashing off.

~ ~ Time Skip Sept 4th- ~ ~

A large group of ANBU, and many other Shinobi gathered at the front gates. Lady Tsunade was standing with me and Rami on each side of her. I saw Gai walking to the group, and had someone with him.

Riza!

"Riza?" Rami asked, pointing to her. Riza looked at me, with a glare, then my twin and her mouth opened in shock.

"HOLY-!" She yelled out, and stopped her self. She pointed to both of us. "TWO ASOKAS!"

"When did this happen?! Was the power of youth too strong for just one Asoka, so they had to make two?" Gai asked, getting down on one knee as he looked to the sky.

Me and Rami looked at eachother before bursting out in full out laughter.

"N-No! She's my older twin." I told Riza.

"I met Riza as I pretended to be you, when I killed their brother, who was supposed to marry you." Rami confessed to me quietly. I gave her a look of shock, but didnt say anything.

"Does that mean you killed my Brother?" Riza asked.

Silence.

*end chapter*

~ ~

Today is Asoka's Birthday.

Its short.

Because IT WASNT THIRTY VOTES ASDFGHJKL

Yeah. So Blah.

Clift Hanger is your punishment!

Bad Blue food.

Badbad.

-Anna