Chapter eleven: The forest of death

Minako's POV

Minako's POV

I got handed a heaven scroll and put in front of an entrance. The doors opened and I ran into the forest.

'At least being a sensor type will help me here, I wanna finish this as soon as possible' I thought as I jumped on some tree branches.

I had no idea where to go or what to do, I just really hope the rest of team seven is okay. I decided to go look for an easy target.

As I was walking through the forest I sensed three people coming directly for me. I decided to continue the way I was going. After five minutes I came face to face with three rain ninja.

We fought for half an hour three to one before two were down and one remained. I had exhausted all my chakra, these ninja were no joke. They had an earth scroll, so all this was worth it.

"Look at you, you can hardly stand anymore! Just give up your scroll and I'll let you live" the rain ninja said

I chuckled "I've got two words for you, fuck off" I said with a smirk. This was bad. I didn't have any chakra at all.

"Well then, you asked for it" the rain ninja charged at me with a kunai in hand, fast. He got me and pinned me down with a kunai to my throat. "Time to go to sleep for good whiskers" he said, I felt the kunai start cutting at my skin. I felt him stop for a second as a disgusting smirk made its way onto his face.

I felt him slip a hand into my shirt as I shook my head in fear "NO!". I could feel my blood boil as the kunai got closer by every second.

I looked fiercely at the rain ninja who cowered above me "You don't touch me... EVER!" I was cut off by a surge of power coming to me.

I felt myself get stronger and stronger as I opened my eyes only to see a terrified rain ninja backing away from me. I looked at my hands to see they were covered in nine tails chakra. Radiating... no bubbling off me.

"H-hey... I'm sorry... you can have the scroll, just... let me go Alright??" The rain ninja asked shaking as he put the scroll on the ground. I growled loud enough for probably the whole forest to hear and charged at him. I noticed three tails start to form behind me but paid more notice to killing my harasser.

I struck him three times, he was near death. I was about to deliver the final blow when I felt myself starting to loose consciousness. I felt my skin start to peel off as huge amounts of pain came over me. I looked down to see the body of the rain ninja, close to death. I turned around and saw that his teammates dead already.

Had I really killed them... Two people?!

I felt the nine tails begin to take over more of my body. I couldn't let this happen... I couldn't put my friends in danger.

"Ahh well if it isn't the other Jinchuuriki. I just did this for your brother, but it seems like you need it more" a sly voice said from the trees. The next thing I knew I was hit in the stomach. I only got a glimpse of what the person looked like, but the vibe around them scared me.