Chapter two: Jinchuuriki?

Minako's POV

Minako's POV

I sat up in my bed in the morning and looked across at Naruto. He was still soundly sleeping and I didn't expect anything else. I got up and started getting ready for the day.

Once I was done I woke Naruto up. I went to get a glass of cold water from the kitchen and poured it on him to wake him. He shot up from bed clutching his body.

I smiled at him as he glared at me.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST WAKE ME UP NORMALLY MINA?!" I shook my head and patted his now wet hair "because you're such a heavy sleeper I'd have to punch you before you woke up" still glaring Naruto went into the bathroom to get ready too.

I made us both breakfast as usual, Naruto could cook, when he wanted to. But normally I would be the one to do everything around the apartment. By now I had gotten used to it though. Naruto came out of the bathroom with a tired look on his face.

I couldn't blame him I hated mornings too, my face just didn't show it as much. I drank my tea and pointed to his breakfast. We both ate and then headed outside.

Me and Naruto walked side by side to the academy ignoring the cold hateful stares shot our way and the whispers spoke as we passed by people.

。。。

"Alright everyone the Graduation exam is starting!" Iruka says as everyone gets into class. I have my normal seat beside Sasuke and Naruto has his across the classroom.

"Naruto Uzumaki" my brother gets up and walks to the exam room, I sit here bored waiting for his results. Suddenly from the other room I head "YOU FAIL" I sigh with a small smile and jump onto the window causing everyone attention to fall on me.

I start opening the window when bubblegum speaks to me "you know you should really stop failing on purpose just to support Naruto, he's never gonna pass anyway" I roll my eyes as I jump out of the window I yell "HAVE SOME FAITH IN MY BROTHER Y'KNOW" I run off with my hair flowing behind me.

。。。

Naruto is sitting on a swing and I'm up in a tree beside him, we're both watching everyone who graduated get congratulated by their parents. Even if we did graduate no one would congratulate us, they'd rather we didn't become shinobi... or they'd rather we were dead.

"You see the demon twins"
"They're the only ones who didn't pass"
"That's a good thing though imagine what would happen if they became ninja"
"They're the kids who-"
"Sushhhh we're not allowed to talk about that"

I had enough of listening to them go on about how terrible we are. I jumped down from the tree and faced my brother "I'm gonna go train Naruto" he nodded since he was in a bit of a gloomy mood, I gave him a hug and ran off to the training grounds.

'Hmmmmhh wonder what I should do?' I thought as I looked around. Then it snapped in my mind. "Chakra control" I muttered, I walked up to a tree and placed my foot on it. It stuck as I began to slowly walk up falling down ever so often.

After a few hours I had finally gotten the hang of it,

It was starting to get dark so I decided to head home. I opened the door and put on the light "I'm home!" No answer. "Naru-?" I looked around the apartment, but Naruto wasn't here. I sighed and grabbed some scrolls and a cup of ramen. I sat down on my bed and started reading some scrolls about Chakra.

A few hours later the door finally opened and a tired, dirty Naruto stumbled in. I pushed my scroll aside and ran up to my brother grabbing him and putting him on my back. I went to the living room and laid him down on the sofa.

"Where have you been??" I asked, he pointed to his forehead, he was wearing a leaf headband. I raised my eye brows and smiled "how did you-" he sat up and put a hand on my shoulder "I'll tell you everything" I nodded and sat down beside him to listen.

"That's amazing Naruto, you've gotta teach me the multi shadow clone jutsu one day!!" I said making him nod but then look confused "Aren't you mad at me for stealing the secret scroll?" I shook my head "Nope" I said with a chuckle. "Oh and Mina here you go Iruka told me to give you this" Naruto handed me a black leaf headband that I rapped around my forehead like him leaving my hair over it "We're ninja Naruto" "Yea we are... but Minako, there's something you need to know" he said quietly looking at me. I nodded for him to continue.

"You know the Nine tailed fox that attacked the village twelve years ago, Well it turns out we both have half of it sealed within us... that's why everyone hates us so much" my eyes widen at his words "We're jinchuuriki?" I say making him look confused "Wha- what now?" I shake my head and pat his "Nhhhever mind i read too much, you look tired, tomorrow we'll be meeting our sensei so you should get ready to go to bed y'know" he nodded and headed off to the bathroom.

'So... we are the Jinchuuriki of the nine tails...' I thought as I sighed.

'How troublesome'