|Our Fate|

Final Chapter

Jin runs through the trees at full sprint as he follows Hoseok's scent. Along the way, he sees blood on the plants and grass, indicating that Hoseok is indeed injured and bleeding out.
"I hope I find them in time." Jin says to himself as he runs upon an open area and suddenly stops at the sight of Jungkook on the ground.

"Jungkook!" Jin calls out as he runs to the younger and feels his pulse. "Oh thank god." He exhales as Jungkook still has a pulse.

Jin then looks around for any traces of you or Hoseok but finds nothing. Looking back to Jungkook, the vampire question's what happened to him and where did you and Hoseok go.

"Nap time is over Jungkook. Your Noona needs you." Says Jin as he inspects Jungkook's neck and discovers that Hoseok tried to snap it but failed.

"Hoseok is losing his vampire strength." Jin points out as he puts Jungkook in a headlock and snaps his neck into place, instantly waking the vampire.

"Noona!" Jungkook shouts in a haze of disorientation and stops to regain his focus. Once he does, he locks eyes on Jin and bares his fangs at him. "Where is she!" he growls and throws a punch at Jin, but Jin dodges and twists Jungkook's arm behind his back. 

"Hoseok has taken her!" says Jin as he brings Jungkook down to one knee and growls deeply at him. 

Jungkook growls in return and he snaps his fags at Jin, but the older grabs Jungkook's jaw and squeezes tightly. "I'm not the enemy here." Jin speaks in a dark tone as his eyes flash a bright shade of red. "I want to help you."

Jungkook shakes his head away from Jin's grip and distance himself from the older vampire. "Why are you so keen on helping me?" 

"Because you're not the only one who's after Hoseok. And if we stand here and argue, he'll kill y/n." Jin warns. It was a painful truth but it was enough to calm Jungkook down, only for a little. 

"How can we find her?" Jungkook asks as he looks around the woods. " I haven't got the slightest clue where he could have taken her."

"Follow her scent." Jin sticks his nose in the air and inhales deeply, the sweet scent of Hoseok's blood basks in the air. "I can smell Hoseok's but only you can scent out your Noona. If you can find the scent, it can lead us to her."

Jungkook furrows his brows as he inhales deeply and takes in the soft lavender scent that belongs to you. It was far stronger than Hoseok's but also Jungkook could detect terror within it and knew he had to find you soon. "They went that way." he points to the opposite direction of Jin, your scent became stronger as he looks that way. 

"Good. Keep a lock on that scent and let's go. We don't have much time." Jin urges as he turns to leave but stops when he see's Taehyung standing near the trees. 

"I'm going with the both of you." Taehyung says as he comes forward with his stake already in hand. "I'm not going to let that bastard get away with what's he done to Namjoon." 

"That's why i'm going instead. You need to be with your brother." says Jin as he gives a look of sympathy to Taehyung but the hunter didn't agree. 

"Yoongi and Jimin are taking care of Namjoon so I'm coming along whether you like it or not." says the hunter as he turns his attention to Jungkook. "Also, i'm not going to leave the safety of Ms. Y/n in the hands of two vampires." he scoffs, earning a growl from Jungkook. 

"You'll only slow us down. Leave us and return to your brother." Jungkook bares his fangs a little as he feels slightly annoyed with Taehyung's constant presence.