|Demons Desier|

You couldn't stop thinking about him.

Every waking second of the day your thoughts were riddled with images of Jungkook and the more you thought about him, the more your body craved for him. 

It was wrong, especially since you are a teacher and he's a student. 

And yet, as you stood in front of the class writing down on the chalk board the lesson for the day, you felt his eyes all over you. You didn't dare to turn around as you tried to play it off but the more you felt his eyes on you, the tighter you clenched your legs and the harder your heart thumped inside your sore chest. 

'Ignore him...ignore him'  You said to yourself as your hands began to tremble. This kid was only staring at you and already you were a mess. 

What the fuck is going on?

"Excuse Ms. Y/N." someone announced as they knocked at the door.

You jolted in your spot and accidentally dropped your chalk on the floor, earning fits of giggles from your students. Only then did you turn around to leer at your students that you caught his gaze. 

Jungkook was sitting in the back of the class, next to the window. He held a small smile but you could already tell he was thinking about what happened last night and that made your heart go at full speed. 

"Ms. Y/N, i'm here to introduce three new students." a school aid announced as she opened the door wider and allow three guys to enter the class. 

Two of them were short with black hair and the third one was taller with red hair. Immediately all the girls in the class began to swoon at them and you had to give them a glare before returning your attention to three guys. 

"Please introduce yourselves." you said as you leaned against your desk. 

"Hello, i'm Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you all." he bowed with a smile. He seemed very nice and sweet. You can see why some of the girls began to giggle when he smiled. 

The other next to him was the opposite. He had this cold aura to him as he blankly stared at the class before gracefully bowing. "Greetings. I am Master-"

"His name is Min Yoongi!" Jimin interrupted which sent the class into a fit of laughter. 

"Okay that's enough." you ordered the class as you returned your attention to the last one that was standing with a straight face. "And you are?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung." he said as he turned to you with a small boxy smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." he added with a wink. 

You rolled your eyes at his cockiness. "Welcome to my class. Please take a seat anywhere." you said as you turned around, only realizing your chalk was still on the floor. 

As you bent over to pick it up, you heard some of the boys whistling, causing you to grab the chalk and stand up straight with a glare. 

"Damn Ms. y/n, how did you get that ass in that skirt?" Jackson Wang, the class clown, asked as he leaned back on his seat with his hands behind his head. 

As you turned to scold him, you caught Jungkook starring at him and you felt your body grow still. For a moment you could have sworn his eyes were red as he glared malevolently at Jackson but as you blinked a few times, they were back to normal. 

"How about you shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking perv." you heard Jungkook say. You felt yourself smile as he defended you but it quickly faded as Jackson turned over to his direction with a snarl. 

"Alright enough!" you announced as you didn't want a fight to break out in the middle of class. "Jackson, you just earned yourself a detention." you said as you returned your attention back to the board. Once again you felt Jungkook's eyes on you and this time, it made you a little nervous.