My mom widened her eyes a bit and I could already feel the fear starting to build up in my entire body. It felt as if I was actually coming out to her.

"It's just an assumption!" I told her quickly. "I don't want you to think-"

"Okay, okay I understand." She told me softly, before putting on a thoughtful face and placing her hand on her chin. "What would I do? Well, I would put you at the top of the tallest building in the world and show you to everyone so they can see how proud I am of you."

I blinked at her, surprised by her response. It was nice and creepy at the same time.

"Really?"

"Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit." She chuckled. "But still I don't see why would I don't love you for something as insignificant as that. You could be the ugliest monster ever and I'd still love you."

I chuckled a bit. "Oh well, that's... Interesting."

My mom approached me, placing her hands on both sides of my head as she looked at me with her green eyes. "Mark... Are you gay, son? Is that why you're asking me this?" She asked in a soft voice.

My face went completely red as I shook it to both sides. "N-No, no! I told you it was just an assumption..." I lied. As much as I hated to do so, I don't know why I still didn't feel ready to come out to her. The good thing was that I knew that she wouldn't have a problem with it, and I was happy and relieved with that.

She smiled at me. "Okay. Then now you know the answer. Just keep in mind that I'll love you no matter what, okay?" She said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes, mom." I said, returning the kiss on her cheek. "Love you too."

After that, I said goodbye to her and walked out of the house, climbing into my car and starting my ride towards the school.

Once I was there, I parked my car on the parking lot and climbed out, the cold morning air hitting my face and making me shudder a bit, even though the cold doesn't bother me that much. Anyway, even before I could set a foot on the yard of the school, I watched as a group of three people approached me with hurried steps. Those weren't no other than Zack's friends: Jaida, Vincent and Amber who was at the middle of those two, with a hand on her waist and wearing a creepy serious face.

"Hey. Mark." She greeted, emphasizing my name.

"H-Hey..." I replied nervously, eyeing them all, each one wearing the same creepy serious faces. Since when did I become so nervous about this small group of people?

Amber eyed me too for a while, before she turned her gaze towards the two other people at her sides and they nodded. "Come with us." She ordered, turning on her heel and walking.

Jaida and Vincent took hold of both my arms, literally dragging me towards where Amber was walking. I suddenly felt very scared as my heart started to pound in my chest, but I kind of knew this was going to happen when I ran into them. Zack had told me that they would only ask me some questions. Maybe they want to make sure that I don't hurt him anymore or that I don't do any of that shit of the past ever again. Then I'm simply going to reply with all honesty. This shouldn't be too difficult...

They led me to an empty corner of the school, where people wouldn't hear us. Jaida and Vincent literally pushed me against a wall as Amber came to stand in front of me, still with that serious look on her face. Although there was only the slightest smirk on her lips, as if she was enjoying seeing me like this or something.

"Okay, Mark. You're probably wondering why you have reunited yourself with us here today." Amber started.

"Amber, just start with the questions." Vincent spoke.