morning xx

"Hey" came a familiar voice from not so far away. I peeled open my eyes to see him... fionn. My knight in shining armour, my dream boy.i sat up. "Sorry if i over slept." "oh no its fine, i only woke up a few seconds ago, um honestly its fine." he grinned. "How did you know i was awake before i had opened my eyes?" i chuckled, using the hair tie from my wrist to messily pull it up into a messy bun. "Oh, i saw your eyes sort of flutter and flinch. Oh god now it sound like i was watching you and that's really creepy. I was NOT doing that." he chuckled nervously. I got up to stand next to him, and took his hand in mine. "Its fine, im not creeped out or anything." i smiled as warmly and comfortingly as i could. It worked, as he did so back. "You know that kiss we had last night? I um.." oh no! What if he was about to say he didnt like me like that anymore or he just wanted to be friends! Why did i have to hold his hand? "...really enjoyed it. And i-i want to start a relationship with you. So this is my lame way of saying did you want to go out with me?" my heart did a somersault and i almost thought i was still asleep on his sofa in his arms, just having the best dream ever. Why shouldnt i make this dream any better than it already is? "Yes! Id love that so much!" i held him tight in my arms, looking into his beautiful emerald eyes. and he kissed me, but not like he had before. This time with much more meaning I suppose. I don't know. How wouldn I know. Nobody else had ever kissed me. I mean fionn had obviously made up for it but I guess I didn't know if this was just a good kiss or if this was just what being kissed was like? I thought maybe my head should just shut up. The last thing I needed was to become that you-don't-actually-love-me girlfriend. I mean if I wanted to make the best out of this relationship I needed to keep telling myself fionn loved me. And yeah, he acted like he did but it was just...not weird but...unfamiliar. Nobody's ever loved me like this before. And I don't know. Maybe fionn feels the same m. I mean he's really cute. He probably has had tons of girlfriends and I was just his new substitute. No. I couldn't keep telling myself that sick lie. 'Fionn,' I said, to an almost instant reply. 'Yes?' 'I love you.' I thought I'd tell him just to remind him if I was actually one of his lame side chicks. He smiled at me. And not that smile you would have if your grandma took a photo of you, but one of heartfelt like I'd just made his day. He hesitated before he replied then quickly whispered in my ear 'not as much as I love you.' I guess I wasn't. And don't get me wrong that's a good thing. A great thing.