Boy Of My Dreams

"So," he smiled. I could finally see his perfect face in the sunlight. So gorgeous i almost wanted to take a photo, to capture the moment forever. "I didn't catch your name... oh um im fionn by the way." "oh hey. Im ella. It's great to meet you." "yeah. You didn't want to get something to eat, or... i mean it's fine if you don't, i get we don't really know each other that well-" fionn seemed really nervous as if he had thought he had said the wrong thing. "Oh, no i'd love to!" i said. I didn't want to lose the opportunity to spend today with this guy... fionn.

It's been a few minutes, walking through the park, getting to know eachother. I felt like i could say anything to him, and he wouldnt judge me a bit. It was like we were best friends, but i still almost wanted to kiss him. Every single word that would leave his lips only made me fall in love with him even more. Did he feel the same? Or did he just want to be friends? Well why did he ask me out- my thoughts were interrupted by that familiar, deep, and sweet voice. "I think i know a good place, i mean if you dont like it its fine, i just think its-" "no ive always wanted to come here. Thank you so much!" i exclaimed. Had i overdone it? Did i seem too excited? Did i seem too desperate? But i tried to think positively. I was at this restaurant id always wanted to go to, with the boy of my dreams. Things couldnt get better.