thirty

after this chapter i don't have anymore to post so now i have to write them, my updating days are tuesday's, thursday's, saturday's, and occasionally on other days if i can't wait to post. i need to have certain days where i don't post because i still am in school if i wasn't i would post most of the time. so please don't spam or text my socials to update

chapter 30

rose;

"charlie hurry up, we need to go," i tell him.

"i can't have my parents catch me sneaking out," i continued. i was wearing an oversized shirt with my pjs pretending i was going to sleep over at chloe's.

my mom won't even ask about the makeup since i always have some on.

charlie snorts and shoots a glare at me. "fine," we both proceed to walk out. my mom tells us goodbye and thank god my dad wasn't here because he wouldn't leave me the house.we see chloe's car waiting outside.

"i'm sitting in the front," charlie shouts so i go to the back seat. ethan wasn't even here.

"where's ethan?" charlie asked

"we are going to pick him up," she said

the  whole car ride chloe has her music blasting as if she's the only one in the car. i was now regretting coming with her, i will have to sit next to ethan pretending that we don't know each other. i start taking off my oversized shirt and pants just revealing my dress. 

i put on the heels that i left inside chloe's car

new messages

@charlie88: are you going to tell her about ethan?

@rosesucks: no i'm not

@charlie88: why not, you and him have history you need to let her know what went down between you two.

@rosesucks: just please drop it .

ethan;

i get a text from chloe that her car was in front of my house. i walk out and see that charlie beat me to the front seat so i open the door for the back.

rose was just on her phone quickly texting back to whoever she was talking to. maybe she was talking to jonathan, fuck.

"hi," chloe greets and i say it back. i don't even think rose has noticed i'm in the car.

"i'm going to stop for gas anyone need to get something?" chloe calls out and i decline.

but the only one to get off was charlie so now it was just rose and i. she finally notices i was sitting right next to her.

i couldn't help but notice how amazing she looked in that dress.

she looks at me with a small grin on her lips but you can see she felt awkward sitting here alone with me. "uh," i choked out hoping the tension in the car would just stop growing so intense between us.