two

chapter 2

rose;

i chose to ignore the message i received on twitter. "rose, hurry up!" my mom tells through my door again. i finally get up from bed and go to my closet.

i decided to actually look decent today. i go for a stripped t-shirt and high waisted shorts with my black belt.

[image above]

my hair was only to my shoulders and it was a dark brown. i never do anything to it so it's always looking the same. i go to my vanity to do my makeup. i fill in my eyebrows and put concealer around them. i didn't get much sleep so i put more concealer but underneath my eyes. i make sure it's well blended. with my eyeliner i draw a small heart on my right cheek. i get a little bit of highlight and put it on the tip of my nose.

—-
i was in the hallway waiting for my friend to get here. "hey rose," a girl greets me and i wave back to her. i grow tired of waiting for my friend so i start walking by myself.

"hi," charlie comes up to me and i laugh.

"what took you so long?" we talked as we both walked to our class since it was right across from each other. he sighs.

"i got into another fight with my brother today and my parents overheard us. so now i'm getting shit from both of them." and i honestly felt bad. charlie has so many fights with his older brother and his parents always side with his brother. it got harder for charlie once he came out as bisexual.

before i was able to talk to him the bell rings. we tell each other goodbye. "everyone's eye up here! we have seniors helping us out today with our new projects. projects are due next week no exceptions. the projects are about a topic you pick,"

"if we pick why are the seniors here for?" a guy speaks out loud and we looked at him. i wanted to laugh so badly because the teacher hated when student speak without raising their hand.

"because you have to partner up with a senior. now the seniors will choose their partners and you can't throw a tantrum," he smiles and i felt better now because i hated choosing my partners.

everyone was being picked but there was two people left. but then a random guy goes for the last guy left and now i was the only one with no partner. "you're late," the teacher says and he didn't look familiar in this class. "since you're late and rose is the last one you guys are partners," he looks at me annoyed he comes to my table and introduces himself.

"i'm ethan but since i'm late i don't know what we are doing," i tell him what we are doing and he finally understands the whole thing.

"okay so what's your topic?" he asked

"i'm going to choose dress code. i know it sounds dumb but my goal here is for the dress code guidelines to change. the other day i got dress coded because my bra strap was showing when my shirt wasn't even showing anything but my strap,"

he laughs. "what's so funny?" i asked him feeling a bit annoyed

"nothing but i think it's going to be a waste of your time," he says just like that

"why do you think that?" i asked

"because last year a couple of girls wanted the same thing and nothing changed. i suggest you go for something different like what about making a gsa for students," he's right the school should have a gay straight alliance.

"i like your idea better, thank you," i smile ethan and i were plotting it ideas on what to do for our project.

"since we will be together for a week what are you into," "well music wise, it has to be lana del rey, harry styles, halsey, and the weeknd they are mainly the people i listen to," i tell him and he actually seemed interested in what i was saying.