twenty-six

chapter 26

rose;

"ethan you're getting it everywhere," i start to laugh hysterically at him. "ethan," i go on still laughing at him.

he shakes his head at me. "you're moving when you laugh," he groans "it's not helping me at all," he whines and we both ended up laughing. he puts down the nail polish giving up on painting my nails black. he slouched onto the bed and i look at him.

he gets up now looking at me too. he had a grin on his face, his eyes had a sparkle in them. a part of me was hoping that he was like that because of me. "do i have something on my hair?" i asked hoping he said no

"no," he said plainly

"then what?" i asked for some odd reason i started to get closer to him, i scooted even closer to him as my body was now touching his.

"fuck it," he mumbled underneath his breath. he comes at me crashing his lips with mine.

[remember what peter did with lara in the movie in the hot tub scene? well imagine that here]

ethan scoops me and puts me on top of his lap. he starts kissing onto my neck as my breath started to become uneven. this felt like the kiss from before it wasn't the same when he would take control.

i was so unfamiliar with it. i tugged on his hair the further he went down. "ethan- we can't right now, my period," he pulls away from kissing my neck.

"i'm sorry," he said catching his breath.he looked at me awkward once i got off.

"we should go to sleep, it's late," i said, he just nods.

"do you really want to sleep? i know for a fact you want it as much as i do," he said softly.he was always right, i was tempted when it came with ethan being around. i was really tempted but i didn't want to risk a teen pregnancy, fuck. why does he have to have such an effect over me?

"you're right," i gave in "but we can't do much i am too young for a kid,"ethan nods looking at me. he walks towards me and i begin to lay flat across the bed. once i was laid down ethan tugged on my shirt for it to go off, it did. his hands grip onto my thighs as he continued to kiss my neck.

"ethan- no marks," i said.

he mumbles. "too late," i roll my eyes at the thought of me having hickies on my neck. i felt my body grow immensely hot the tighter his grip got on me. he puts his hands up rapping one hand around my neck and he looks at me with a smirk like if it said: i know you like this don't you 

deep inside in my mind i wanted for him to make me his dity slut all over again but i had to wait a few days to get off my period. ethan begins to just rub me through the fabrics of my pants making me curl my toes. 'oh my-," i moaned but this was teasing me like if it was my fault i got my period exactly today.

the feeling grew intense it made me want him to just fuck me right there. "stop," i said out of breath. "it's not fair, why am i being punished?" i said he just shrugged. "uh what the fuck, we aren't doing this," i shake my head as i get myself up.

"lay down," i barked, ethan looked at me confused so i said it again. "do i need to repeat myself?" i said and he chuckled but laid down as i said.

i crawl my way over him starting off by kissing him roughly. "take your shirt off," i said and he did. he ended up tossing it somewhere in the hotel room. i trail kisses down onto his chest as i begin to unbuckle his belt. i pull down his boxer briefs and smile when i seen how hard he was. i spit on my hand, then placed it around his hard dick. i jerk my hand up and down as ethan begins panting the faster the motion got.

"don't stop- baby," he moaned. i felt myself getting wet seeing him this needy. i go on my knees and start to swirl my tongue all around him, he even tried to hold in his moans but he wasn't able to make it. i bob my head up and down as i begin to choke on him. but it didn't seem to stop me from doing it.

i suck and tried to jerk him off as the same time. "i'm close," he pants he finally came inside my mouth, once again i swallowed it.

----

"hi rose, welcome back," my mom greets me but suddenly her face expression changed. "rose, get over here now!" she said with a serious tone.

i walk over to her and she stood there with her hands on both of her hips. "i lied to your dad about sleeping over at a friends and you come home with disgusting marks on your neck. you didn't even bother to cover them," and that's when it hit me

"mom, i'm so sorry i totally forgot," i start to panic once it all comes back to me, fucking, ethan. "i'll cover them up," i said quickly running to my bathroom with my hand over it.

(skip makeup part)

"so how was it?" my mom laughed smirking at me. she was doing her face that meant i know something happened so tell me. i

gasped looking at my mom. "nothing mom," but i can feel my cheeks turning red. "mom can we not do this please?" i beggedshe fakes a frown.

"rose, come on at least admit you like him, i hope you used protection," she looks at with her eyes wide. "rose, this is the happiest i seen you since you were with lia-," she says it but i cut her off when she mentioned lia.

"don't, but yes i made sure to use protection," i felt shocked once that left my mouth.

my father yells,"i'm home," but i was quick to leave to my room. i don't need a million of questions thrown at me. "rose, get back over here," my dads raises his voice using a serious tone.

i didn't want to but i had to."yeah?" i asked hoping he just asked about the concert.

"how was the concert," he asked and then says "so who's house did you stay at because it wasn't charlie, i called him," he looks at me waiting for an answeri roll my eyes at him and let out a groan.

"who cares," i responded back with some sass, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"who do you think you're talking to like that? it was ethan wasn't it?" he starts throwing questions left and right.

i was so done with my dad's bullshit. "i am, yes it was ethan, why can't you trust me with him?" i asked slapping him with the question

"because i don't want to see you broken again, do you know how hard it was?" he voice began to crack. "i do trust you just not him," he starts walking towards his room when his eyes water up.

now i felt guilty because i was being a bitch when all he was doing was watch out for me.

---
;( STREAM WITHOUT ME BY HALSEY GTG--maritza