three

chapter 3

rose; 

i go onto my second account and go through my twitter timeline. i then retweet a tweet that i was feeling right at this moment. 

[play song]  

[play song]  

i wanted to go back to the times where i was with lia in my room just cuddling in bed with her. after she moved without any explanation it was very hard for to be without her. i gotten used to the idea of her always being here with me. but there i later down onto the right side of the bed because the left was her spot. "i miss you," i whisper as if she was right here next to me. 

in reality she was far from me and far from being with her. i don't see why people expected me to move on so quickly when we were together for two years. we shared so many memories, laughs, cries, and so many orgasms.  

lia wasn't perfect and i wasn't for sure. we were both far off from being perfect. we had our ups and downs but we made sure to go through it. when you look at lia you get that innocent girl vibe. but she brought me into another world that i didn't know about. 

i remember the night she surprised me for my 17th birthday. 

[flashback] 

"babe, are the blindfolds really necessary right now?" i giggled as she held my hand directing me god knows where.  

"you'll like it, i promise you that," she says and i didn't know what she would surprise me with. lia was always full of surprises. "watch your step," she says and i laugh. 

"i can't see anything," i snort  "you can take them off," and once they were off we were in a hotel room. the bed had a nice silk white cover over it.

"i know you miss us having regular sex so today i'll give it to you," she laughs and my cheeks burn up  but what she didn't know i brought all the things she would use on me.

"about that, i brought it all with me," i purse my lips together and her gaze is now onto me.  there was a glow in her eyes and her mood quickly changed. i know how much she hates having regular sex between us. what i haven't told her is that i'm into now.

"so what's my outfit for today?" i asked her and she brings it out for me. she hands it to me and i do dress into the bathroom.  

once i put it on. i go back outside to go show lia. "today is my princesses special day isn't it," she tells me as i lay on the bed not looking at her. 

"yes," i answer back immediately

"yes what?" she asked  this was the part where i say mommy but i really wanted her to punish me. "get over here," she tells me and i crawl my way to the edge of the bed. she didn't even have to tell me to put myself over her knee. i already knew what she was going to do to me.  she pulls down on my shorts and she gives my bare ass a small kiss.

she then takes her hand and smacks me. "mm," i moan biting onto my bottom lip. she pulls my hair and continues to spank me. 

once she spanks me five times. she says. "now get on your knees you little slut," she smirks looking down on me. "now  show mommy how sorry you are for disobeying,"

i nod my head  "yes mommy," i smirk right back at her. she pulls down her shorts along with her panties.

"eat up princess," she says  i go in by kissing her inner thighs leaving sloppy kisses behind. i knew she went crazy when i would grope her breasts. she starts pushing my head closer to her lower region. i move my hands back down holding onto her thighs as i slowly lick her clit back and forth. i can now feel her legs shaking as i continued to suck on it. 

"mommy doesn't want you to stop," she says out of breath. it turned me on knowing that i was able to satisfy her. once her breathing is out of pace i start to suck on clit and by surprise i take my two fingers. as i'm eating her out i was fingering her at the same time. 

the way she would moan as i continued drove me insane. she throws her head back and then she finally cums. "come back up here with mommy," she says  "princess get on all fours," she demands 

[if you get uncomfortable knowing about strap ons i suggest you not to read the next part] 

she pulls my shorts all the way down this time and she starts to rub me as i was on my fours. "you're wet," she whispers in my ear "tell mommy what you want," she says

"please mommy, please fuck me," i beg her. i didn't even have to look at her to imagine the look she had across her face. "i want you mommy," i say again.

she spanks my bare ass and i leap forward a little bit but i moan at the same time. she positions me back to my spot. both of her hands grip themselves onto my hips. i see that she gets the lube she has brought from the nightstand. she takes some and spreads it all around on my lower region.  finally she adjusts her strap on. "mommy please," i beg her once again.

all she was doing now was teasing me, with the tip of the dildo she was moving it around my entrance but didn't do anything else.  she takes her left hand and wraps it around my neck.

once they were nicely wrapped up around me i throw my head back. she started off slow but i begged her to go rough with me today. i take out my hand and extend it for her to hold it. she holds my hand as she continues to thrust roughly into me. "yes yes yes," i moan  she lets go of my hand and places both of her hands around my neck.

now she was moving faster and i couldn't help but moan louder. one hand wasn't on my neck anymore but the other was. with the other hand that wasn't on my neck anymore she spanks me.  after all the time of me losing control of myself i cum. she pulls out and we both lay next to each other  in the bed. even though we always had kinky sex we were cliche too.

after sex i would always fall asleep naked in her arms. "i love you," i look up at her 

"i love you too," she says and kisses my sweaty forehead

  [end of flashback] 

new message

  @grantdol: hey princess

  i kinda freak out because he is onto me. he's texting me on my second account but if i text him shit it will just confirm that it's me on both accounts.

  @kinkysweetie: hey, do i know you :)

@grantdol: don't play dumb rose it's not cute it just makes you deserve more punishments. it won't be spankings because i know how much you love those. i wouldn't let you cum at all until i feel like letting you. 

i gasp reading the message and can't help but feel a heat in between my legs so i squeeze together.

  @grantdol just tweeted: 

[ these are actual twitter accounts but pretend like the username is @grantdol

[ these are actual twitter accounts but pretend like the username is @grantdol. @kinkysweetie and @needybaby are real accounts.]

—-
thoughts on today's chapter? i literally had to search up "how to eat out a girl" , "how to finger a girl," and "how to use a strap on"