Chapter 1

Joe's POV

It's Thursday and the day had finally arrived where I would meet all the pros and the other celebrities for the first time. I was so nervous, I don't know why though. Today wasn't the day we actually found out our partners we were just meeting everyone. When I arrived I didn't know where to go or who to stand with so I just stood on my own awkwardly. I recognised a few of the celebs like Faye Tozer and Lee Ryan but some of them I had no clue who they were, they would probably say the same about me though. The producers took us into this large room which was actually the dance studio. We were now waiting behind balloons for all the pros to arrive. This was it, this was the start of my Strictly journey. Here we go!

Dianne's POV

All the celebs were stood behind big balloons which they were holding in front of their faces. I was so nervous and excited I couldn't believe Strictly was starting again it felt like forever since all the pros were together like this.
All-"1...2...3" The celebs popped their balloons and their faces were revealed.
Susannah Constantine, Charles Venn, Lauren Steadman, Lee Ryan, Kate Silverton, Seann Walsh, Ashley Roberts, Stacey Dooley, Dr Ranj, Vick Hope, Graeme Swann, Danny John-Jules, Faye Tozer, Katie Piper and Joe Sugg. Joe Sugg, wow.
Joe Sugg caught my eye he looked so innocent yet mysterious and cheeky. There was something about him that gave me a good feeling inside. I could have sworn he smiled at me but there was a lot of people in one room so maybe not. We went around the room dancing with various people to see who we suited the most. Joe was trying his best to pick up the choreography but he wasn't the best dancer but I'm sure he'll get there.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Something Deeper