special chapter

"WATCH ME CHOKE MS. KIM TO DEATH." Yena yelled, walking to the side walk with Annyeongz, Eunbi and Yuru who was laughing at Yena's funny yet serious rant. "BITCH, SHE GAVE US 10 PROJECTS AND THE DEADLINE IS IN A WEEK, WHO TEACHERS' EVEN DO THAT TO HER STUDENTS?! oH I KNOW, MS. FUCKING KIM!!"

Yujin rolled her eyes, playfully as she listen to the angry Choi Yena that was ranting angrily. "Are you done?" she asked as the older puffed her cheeks. "I think i am."

She paused for a minute then spoke, "wAIT, I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS LATE SHE FUCKING MADE ME GO TO DETENTION WHEN I'M ONLY ONE MINUTE LATE! BRO, IT'S BETTER TO BE LATE THEN BE ABSENT—" her words were cutted off when Eunbi suddenly smacked her. "don't curse infront of this kids."

Whining in pain, she looked at Yuri that was covering the younger's ears. "kids? kids my ass, i know they've done something dirty." Yena eyed the two. "Oh shut up, your just jealous because both of them got in a relationship first than you." Yuri shushed.

~  ♡  ~

"This is so fucking hard." Wonyoung groaned, Yujin gasped putting a hand on her mouth. "You just cursed!"

"i did?"

"you did."

"ugh,, because math is so hard, it made me curse."

Yujin giggled because of Wonyoung acting like a child that doesn't want to do homework. "Can you teach me this?" the younger asked.

Smiling, she flipped the page of the notebook and read the question. A light bulb dinged at the top of Yujin's head as an idea suddenly popped. "How about if you get the right answer, you get an award." she said. Since the younger doesn't have much of a choice, she agreed and started answering it one by one.

"Correct!" Yujin smiled when wonyoung got the correct answer and planted a quick kiss on her lips making the younger flustered. She didn't expect the reward to be a kiss but all she has to do if she wanted a kiss is to get every answer correct. With the reward is Yujin's lips, you know that she will give it all just to get the correct answers.

Wonyoung and Yujin did kissed many tines that they lost counted. Every kiss makes them feel like it was their first kiss even though it's not.

"okay, that's enough."

"hey!" wonyoung pointed at her lips, "you still need to kiss me since i got the right answer just now."

Yujin chuckled and pecked her in the lips, "that's the last one, okay?" she asked as the younger pouted.

"how about you stay for the night?" yujin asked, wonyoung smiled happily nodding her head again and again. Laughing at wonyoung's actions, she planted a kiss on her forehead. "let's go to bed then."

Wonyoung leaned closely to her until their lips was supper close to eachother. "but i don't want to sleep yet." yujin sighs, she knew this was coming. "then what do you want to do then?"

Smirking, she leaned back at where she was before with a devilish smirk plastered in her lips and spoked. "i wanna—"

She was cutted off when she heard an unfamiliar sound coming from the other side of the room. "isn't yena and yuri on the other room?" yujin hummed and listened to the bed creaking and somewhat moaning—

yujin scrunched her nose and mumbled, "oh shit, they fucking."

Gladly, wonyoung didn't heard what she said and doesn't know what Yulyen is doing in the other room which made yujin sigh in relief, if the younger knew what was going down there, then it would've broke her innocence.

Like what happened to yujin. The scene of Chaeyeon and Sakura doing unholy things in the bathroom stall once broke her innocence. "ignore that. Let's just go to sleep."

"but—"

"nothings happening there, wonyoung. I'm sure they're doing perfectly fine there." she assured. They went to the bed and plopped down hugging eachother to sleep. Eventually, since wonyoung can't sleep, she was awake the whole time while she admired the older's beauty.

"stop staring." yujin said, hugging the younger closer to her. "but i can't sleep so i just stared at you admiring your face."

Yujin carrased her cheeks and smiled. "Go to sleep because we're going to the amusement park tomorrow."