Wonyoung walked again through the silent hallways doing her daily routine.

She slowly walked to yujin's locker and saw a sticky note hanging at yujin's locker. It was strange cuz' yujin usually throws the sticky notes at the trashcan after reading it.

She removed it from the locker and read it. It was from yujin! she was shock for a moment and wanted to scream of happiness but ofc she can't, she will be scolded by the teacher's.

After she was done reading it, she jumped happily. Her cookie was a success! For the first time, her crush complimented her.

"yah! kim chaewon get back here!" someone yelled making wonyoung startled, she quickly sticks the new sticky note on yujin's locker and walked away.

Yujin walked toward's her locker and sticks out the new sticky note from the girl so called 'yuanying'

After reading it, she looked to her right and saw someone walking away. She was wearing a black hoodie to cover herself.

She ignored it and opened her locker greeted by a strawberry milk next to a jar of cookies, probably by yuanying.

She drank the strawberry milk and placed it down inside her locker saving some for later. She let's out a silent smile and went to class.

Little did she know, 'yuanying' or jang wonyoung, was watching behind the locker's smiling like a creep at the corner.

"oi, why are you smiling like that?" asked her friend chaeyeon, "what do you mean like that?"

"you, smiling like a creep at the corner" she chuckles. "what's so funny about that?"

"nothing"

"pfft, nothing eh?"

"yep"