Avni: Just feel lucky Neil. 

Neil: Why?

Avni shook her head: Never mind. Anyway I want to say thank you for today. Though you irritate the hell out of me, you are not as bad as I thought you are. I appreciate your help for me and Nanu. I tried fighting against Dev but i couldn't

Neil: He should never treat a woman that way.

Avni: I have seen worse cases where women were raped and treated like sex slvaes and I fought for them in London.

Neil then fell amazed on how she was helping those who couldn't help themselves.

Neil: If you don't mind me asking, but why did you choose to become a lawyer

Avni grew serious: There's a reason behind this but I wish not to discuss this reason. All I will say is that my job is my life and it what defines me. 

Neil: I feel the same way about my job.

They both chuckled and she then looked at him seriously.

Avni: I have to tell you something about Ali.

Meanwhile in the car, Riya was about to drive home but Nanu stopped her.

Riya: What happened?

Nanu: Can you take me to the cafe?

Riya: But why? Also don't you want to rest especially what happened after the goons?

Nanu: I do but I want to go in a pleasant mood or else your Nani will suspect me.

Riya: But why the cafe though?

Nanu: Riya, I knew that Avni is a tube light but I didn't know about you. I want you to meet Ali especially after you heard about his childhood and I want to drink some lemonade to calm down. 

Riya: Par nanu

Nanu: No par nanu. I feel bad for the poor boy and I want to give him and Kabir a tight hug and I was told that the food was great by Aatif.

Riya: You miss seeing him don't you?

Nanu: He was my best friend. I am proud of what he did

Riya: And I am proud of you.

They soon entered the cafe and as soon as Riya saw Ali, she gave him a tight hug and started crying a little.

Ali: Areh what happened Riya? Why are you crying?

Riya: Nothing Ali, I just became a bit emotional.

After her hug, Nanu hugged him and Kabir tight.

Nanu in mind: Oh Bachos, you guys suffered a lot with your parents death. I wish I could tell you about them but the best person would be Aatif or your friends and it's better if they do it together.

Ali: Are you ok?

Nanu nodded while Kabir gave him some lemonade.

Ali: Where's Ananya? Wasn't she along with you guys?

Kabir: Oh haan, she went to visit Dadu right?

Riya: Woh..

Ali: WOh kya?

Nanu: We went to visit Aatif as I wanted to meet my best friend and she joined me. On the way back, some goons were troubling her and me but Neil saved us

Ali: Thank god those goons saved you two. Are you ok?

Riya nodded: I went to get my car that time

Ali: I don't know what I would do without you.

Riya smiled and gave him a strong hug which he reciprocated equally. Kabir smiled at those two as he was happy about his sister.

At the apartment, Neil became shocked at what he heard. He never expected that Ali would suffer this.

Neil tearing up: My brother! He suffered so much but he never told me

Avni: Hey Neil, don't cry. Plus Ali doesn't know what happened

Neil: When will we tell him?

Avni: I was thinking the sooner, the better. They both have a right to know

Neil: That's true 

Avni: but we must not tell Ruhi though.

Neil: why?

avni: I don't want her to be upset like you said she would. Plus I don't want Kabir to do anything wrong to her in an emotional state.

Neil: You care so much for her?

Avni: SHe's like a younger sister for me. 

Neil nodded.

Avni: I must leave and Neil thank you once again. I really appreciate it. 

She left while Neil whispered: Anything for you Ms. Ajooba. Anything.

He then slept for a few hours and then came back to his house. Entering the house, he was a welcomed by a shrill voice that belonged to no other than Shweta.

Shweta: OH MY GODS TILLU! WHAT HAPPENDED?

Bebe: Madam Madonna calm down. Areh Tillu beta, what happened to you?

Neil: Woh some boys were troubling a girl, so I got injured while helping her.

Shweta: What girl haan? Tells me tillu.

Neil rolled his eyes: Alia Bhatt.

Shweta: YOU MET ALIA AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW?

Bebe slapped her forehead: Madam Madonna! Can't you see he is being sarcastic?

She pouted: Bebe!

Bebe: Neil go freshen up, and I will see you there. And Madam Madonna, what are you doing standing? Go get food on the table.

In Neil's room, Neil freshened up and met Bebe in her room.

Neil: Ji bebe.

Bebe: Who was she?

Neil: Who bebe?

Bebe: The girl you saved? Ananya right?

Neil blushed a little: Bebe..

Bebe: I am Bebe! I know everything. 

Neil: But how did you know about this?

Bebe: I just took a guess. Anyway I am proud of you for saving her. People need people like you and Ali. 

Neil: Thank you bebe

Bebe: She is nice, beautiful and cultured girl. Any household would be lucky to have her as a daughter in law.

Neil: But she's one Ajooba!

Bebe: hein? 

Neil then told her what happened in the past while she laughed. They all then went down and Ali  then joined them for dinner.

That night, Avni was looking at the stars seeing her mother and aunt. Riya joined her wrapping her arms around her.

Riya: What are you thinking of Avu?

Avni shook her head: Just thinking of how weird life is. I always thought that men never respected women but today Neil proved me wrong.

Riya: Just because our fathers are like that doesn't mean all men are like that

Avni: Hmm

While the Khanna house, Neil was at the balcony admiring the stars. It gave him a type of solace while Ali joined him with some drinks.

Ali: Bro, Maya told me what happened and I wanted to say thanks to you. 

Neil then hugged Ali tightly, remembering the pain that Ali went to.

Precap: Ali and Kabir finds out