Chapter 7: Not Again!!!

Akira's pov.

Nora: So, you and everyone else defended this place?

Akira: Yeah. We decide to help after we were ambushed in the forest. The day Levi unlocked his semblance.

Ren: It's nice to know that you guys put your life on line for this place.

Akira: It's our home. Always will be.

Ruby: This place is really nice. Isolated and away from the troubles out there. "She looks out into the forest.

Akira: You have no idea, Ruby. Few traders know about this place and never tell anyone.

Dante: Why is that?

Akira: Well, we like it that way. To put it simply. We don't want bad people here with bad history.

Krystal: Hey, guys.

I turn to see Krystal and my mom. We stepped down from the wall and next to Krystal. She seemed to be happy today. Why is that? I thought.

Kara: Akira, Krystal told me you guys ain't done yet. "She looks at me with worry. I just sighed before saying.

Akira: Look, mom. We need to do something. If not than who knows what could happen.

Kara: I hope you know how far Haven is and how dangerous it is out there.

Akira: I know.... I just don't care. I'll make it there no matter what. I have too.... "I mutter the last part. The fact that I'm doing this for Levi has to stay with me. She just can't know that this is for revenge....

Kara: Are you in with him? "She asked Krystal. Her eyes moved from my mom to me. The look she had was self explanatory.

Krystal: Yes. He's right. We have too.

Kara: I see.

Akira: Mom, please. I promise you. I'll come back, but this is important to me. I hope yo-

I was cut off by her hugging me. I smiled and return it. I never want my mom to worry, but this is the only time. I'm not wrong. This is very important to me and I'll finish it.

Kara: Just please... Be careful.

Akira: I will.

She breaks the hug and looks at me. Her face still filled with worry, but I reassured her with a smile. She kisses my cheek. I gave her one last smile before turning to leave. Everyone followed suit.

Krystal's pov.

Ahri: Krystal!

I stopped and slowly turned. I was met with Ahri hugging me, I just return it, but something was off. She was crying. I felt her tears on my clothes.

Krystal: Hey, what's wrong? "I asked with a soothing voice.

Ahri: I want you to find Levi's killer.... And I want you to kill them. "Her voice quickly shifted from shaky to rage. I guess Kara told you, huh? I thought as I stroked her hair to calm her down.