Chapter 4: Nightmares

Narrator's pov.

Through a red portal comes out two people. Hunter and Kina.

Kina: It's so nice to see you again! I've missed you~! Although, I'm quite disappointed you died to your own son.

Hunter: Shut your mouth!! "He shoots a glare. The red glare his eyes shined sent shivers down Kina's spine. His cold dead pale skin just added more frightening look to Hunter. "I've been embarrassed about it and quite frankly, you'd best shut up. If you ever wanna continue living.

Kina: Alright, alright!! "Hunter let's go and Kina quickly tried catching her breath.

Hunter: Good, now. There's a village near by, I want to test my skills... I've been feeling a little rusty. Which is why I want to test it on this village. I'd like you to join me.

Kina: Really? I'd love too!

Hunter: Hmhmhm. "He stands on a cliff overlooking the village. However, it seemed to already being raided.

Kina: Awww. Looks like we're to late.

Hunter: Don't fret little one. It adds more to what we were about to receive. Alas! I have returned!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rain's pov.

Rain: So you and Dante talked to Levi about joining Beacon?

Huriko: Correct. It's something Dante talked me into, but I was reluctant to do so. Mainly cause I'd be leaving my father's shop unguarded. I gave in. He made me realize that if I could train than I could be able to hold off robbers a little better. So here we are.

Rain: Well, like I said before, I wouldn't mind training you. It would take the weight off Levi's shoulders you know?

Huriko: Aye. I'd love to be your apprentice.

This was oddly exciting. My tail wiggles to her response. I never trained anyone and I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be a teacher. Like Levi, I won't be a boring one. Just the basics. One of my questions have been answered, now the next.

Rain: I have to ask. Why do you speak in an formal manner?

Huriko: It's my mother. She was one of a high ranking businesswomen to own a small academy. She was one of those masters who would act professional which is why I'm speaking to you like this know. Not that I think of it, I wanted her to train me.

Rain: I see, so why didn't you ask her?

Huriko: I was a kid at the time I was with her. Although, the thought of fighting Grimm and saving people has crossed my mind a couple times. So, my father manage to teach me a little of what he was familiar with when we left for Vale. What about you? Where have you trained?

Rain: I uhh.. Well...

Narrator's pov.

If you want to be a better girlfriend. Just be there for him, support him in anyway you can.

Ruby, I know how you feel about me, after what I did to Akira. Please you have to trust me. What happened out there? What you saw? It wasn't me.