Chapter 6: There and Back Again

Hi! I'm back! After a long, well, I will say break, but I have school and was hanging out with some buddies. Playing games or just sitting and chatting. I'm sorry for disappearing without a word. Now that I'm back on track. Here is another chapter. Enjoy!!!

Narrator's pov.

Kina: Hunter~! "She yells whilst skipping next to him.

Hunter: Yes, Kina?

Kina: I'm bored! Let's play~! "She jumps like a child.

Hunter just scoffs and turns away. Kina pouts, but her smile returns pretty quickly. She jumps in front of Hunter and he looks down at her.

Kina: How about we help Tyrian find those kids? I wanna play with them!

Hunter: It's not our job, broken one. We must-

Salem: Do it.

Hunter turns and Salem enters with Shadow by her side.

Salem: It'd prove helpful to him. And take Shadow with you too. It's time you two have a..... family reunion with Krystal Tatsuki.

Hunter: Hehehehe! With the utmost pleasure.

------------------

Flashback.

Once Rain stepped outside. The sun hit her with it's brightness and she shielded her eyes from it. She was about to speak when she heard a sword being drawn with prompted her to look and she was met with Striker Pointe st her face. It made her jump and immediately look at Levi. His expression was a serious one. Which made Rain slightly frightened by his gaze.

Levi: So I want to know. Why do you wanna train with me?

Rain: Am I not allowed? "She fires back.

Levi: You know that's not what I ment. I wanted to train alone, but you tagged along. Why?

Rain looked at him. His expression gave off the impression that he wanted to know. Really wanted to know. So she sighs and spoke.

Rain: I want to know if you are alright. "Levi nodded.

Levi: Yeah. I'm fine. Things seem to be turing around for the better. I'm for once in my life.... happy. "Rain was pleased and so was Levi. He had a smile before turing to Rain. "I have you guys to thank for it.

Rain: What do you mean?

Levi: You, Akira and my little sister have carried me this far.

Rain: Well yeah I ca- we care to you.

Levi: Back at you. Let's see how far we could carry each other.

Levi said with a small smile before taking a stance. Rain returns the smile and too takes a stance. After, everything faded to black and nothing but silence followed.

Present day.
Rain's pov.

I stirred awake. Slowly my eyes opened and I was met with a roof that had the sun's light shinning on it just barely. I felt happy. That dream was the cause of it. I can't wait to see you guys again. Especially you Levi. I thought before sitting up and examining the room. Huriko was asleep including Sun. I carefully and quietly got just and tried not to wake Both Huriko and Sun up. Once I left the room my first thought was to go out and get something to eat. And so, I quietly left the house and headed out to the town.