Epilogue

"The Lord loves the Lady so much, granny. He is her hero." Little granddaughter exclaimed in joy and clapped her hands.

Her granny laughed at the little girl's excitement, "Indeed yes, sweetie. Their love blossomed brightly through coming years. The day Lady Ella woke up was the mark of their happy journey."

"Then, Granny? What happened next?" She asked enthusiastically blinking her eyes in great expectation.

It was a weird fairy tale to the little girl; but a fairy tale no least. There was a knight in shining armor, there was a sweet beautiful maiden, there was a vicious vamp and not to forget the magic of true love.

The granny smiled sweetly at her granddaughter's exhilaration while looking at her with an unknown emotion which the little one could not understand.

"Xander Knight was so happy and relieved when he found his wife, Ella woken up. Though it took many days for Ella to recover completely, Xander did not leave her even for a moment and tend to her personally. Isn't he sweet, sweetie?" Granny asked to which the little one nodded her head vigorously.

"Yes he is sweet and kind. Will I meet a Knight like Xander, granny?" Granny paled at her question and took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Y-Yes. Yes you would." She answered hesitantly and continued the story before her little one ask her another question.

"Though Ella heard the life story of Xanders' when she was sick and sleeping, she asked him to tell her everything again so she could hug him this time when the story went rocky. If destiny was a person, then it would be this very couple who fought all the odds of their life together and won them over. Years later of them expressing their love for each other and falling for each other all over again every moment, they were blessed with a beautiful daughter, Iris." When she noticed the little girl hearing her intensely, she continued.

"Iris Knight, Ella and Xander's daughter – who was blessed with Xander's brain and Ella's heart. Xander couldn't be happier the moment he held the little bundle in his arms and was astonished to see her eyes. Iris Knight was born with red orbs, the unique color same as her father." Granny caressed the little girl's cheek.

"Not long after, Xavier and Gode too married each other which turned out their lives fun every day. They also got a message from Lord Lucius Emor about the death of Knox Garrick which was yet another festival to celebrate. Finally the monster was out of their lives. Days turned into months and months to years and the little mischievous Iris bloomed into a fierce Lady who would take over the whole region to rule. It was all appreciation to Ella and Xander that their love for each other had raised their daughter with all the love and care. She was a Lady to be reckoned with when it comes to ruling the region but she was a mischievous ball when she was with her family - the apple of their eyes." Granny sighed.

"Although years went by, Ella and Xander held love for each other so preciously. It never reduced if any, it only increased through all the time they spent time together. Hope – Hope was the only divine element that gave the happy days of their lives. They faced many hindrances but hope for a better tomorrow was the solution to move ahead and live today." Granny finished the tale with a good moral and lesson to be taught to her grandchild.

She looked at her granddaughter pouting her lips in deep thinking and the granny could not help but chuckle at the sweet little child.

Be happy child... be happy and laugh when you can...! The granny thought to herself with an ironic sad smile.

"Don't you like the tale, sweetie? What are you thinking about?" Granny asked curiously wanting to know what exactly was going in the little brain.

"They are happy granny. but granny, why should both the Lord and Ella go through such pain? That was unfair for them." Little girl questioned her grandmother with a sad pout.

The story was too much to take in for the little girl who has no idea how the world outside her cottage was. All through the recital of the story, the little girl experienced plethora of emotions embracing her, even crying when the couple was going through rough times.

"Nah, it was fair. There is nothing in this world you can get it for complimentary, my sweet. If Ella did not struggle then she would not have found a man who keeps her in his heart. Everything has a price to pay to get the desired; destiny as well." The wrinkly grandmother said while smiling at her lovely granddaughter.

"It is difficult to understand what you say sometimes, granny." The beautiful granddaughter laughed and snuggled into her granny, relishing her warmth.

"You will understand me one day, dear. You will certainly." The smile on grandmother's face turned into a frown when she pulled the child closer to her.

"Look at me, dear." She caught the little girl's face in her warm hands and turned her face to look straight into her eyes. "You might not remember this old granny and my stories when you bloom into a beautiful maiden, but sweetie, you should not give up on your life. Even though you do not remember me then, you should not forget my words. 'Never give up'." Granny assured the little child in a stern tone which the granddaughter did not hear till then.

"But granny, why are you telling me this and why was Lady Ella's name Ella, the same as mine?" She questioned innocently looking for answers.

"Because Ella, the Lord's Ella in the story, is you." The granny whispered to her while mixed emotions where playing on face. "Ella Rosemary does not just share your name but your fate as well. This is your tale, Ella." Granny shook in concern for her dear grand child who will not remember in her future.

"My Story?" Little Ella questioned in looking confusedly.

"Yes, it is" Granny answered briefly feeling tough to clear the little Ella's confusion.

That was what her fate decided; to clear away memories of her prophetic grandmother. It was already decided by the heavens above and nothing can change it.

Her Ella would need all the strength to fight for her life in the coming years and she could not help but pray for the little girl.

May the heavens give the strength to keep-up...

May the angels look after her...

And so, the tale turned into real story from the very day little Ella lost her grandmother that same night.

A voyage of pain and struggle, a trip to hell and back and an expedition to love and pleasure.

The journey of Ella Rosemary towards Xander started... with the mark of wedding her corpse husband.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Finally the book came to an end.

How do you feel about the journey of Ella and Xander?

Was it worth reading?

Were you emotional?

Was the ending good?

Will you share this book with your friends.

I just started a new book "An Italian's Escort Lover" Sequel to "An Italian's Virgin Escort". Please support me through that journey as well.

Please shower me with votes and comments

Lots of Love

Lady Prim