Chapter 39

"How?" Ella questioned with a low befuddled tone. Though it was terrifying to find a person – nonetheless her husband – perform something beyond imaginable before her, Ella didn't know how to react to it.

It was confusing to her because she knows that Xander would never hurt her but was it even possible to teleport? She only saw the foolish believers of magic acting selfish all her life but never had she experienced it herself.

"That, my sweet, you will know soon." Xander smirked making Ella gasp at the red orbs which were so animalistic and inhuman. "Are you scared of me, Ella?" He asked with a sweet smile which confused Ella.

Why was he asking that?

He wanted her to be scared of him or does he want her to be brave?

She liked him so much and to be honest, he was the only person after Gode to show her so much affection and love. It was nearly overwhelming at how he also behaves so sweet and caring with her.

Ella was scared when she looked at his bright animalistic red eyes. There was no doubt that she flinched a few times when those red haunting eyes glittered at her. But would it be fair to judge a person who has nothing but gave her a fresh life and showed her love?

He was a mysterious man who possibly had many dangerous secrets buried under those monstrous eyes, and frankly speaking, she was scared of revelations that future holds for her.

But this very dangerous magic yielding man was the one who filled her life with smiles. Although the hovering over her was a beast, she wanted know him by heart, by soul; not by his appearance.

"Y-yes I am, a little." Ella answered truthfully making Xander chuckle at his innocent wife. He can guess how the wheels of her brain was working and it pleased him to see his Ella looking straight into his eyes inspite of seeing his devilish change in his eyes, inspite of experiencing his magic herself.

He had to give it to her for how her heart did not judge him but only looked at the love he showered on her. This was why he was so much in love with her.

She deserves it.

"You should be though; I am not an easy man, Ella. Continue being scared and do not let your vigilance down around me." He warned her playfully wanting to see how she would react.

Making her brave not only mean giving her the knowledge and a rank over others but the moment his Ella stands against him and take her own stand against him no matter how powerful he was, that will be the moment when he will finally have his wife completely for himself.

He does not just want her love and obedience, he wants her anger, vicious and rebellious too because that would be his real Ella who had been suppressed for years.

"Are you testing me, Xander?" Ella blurted out looking at his face to know why he wants her to be scared of him. Xander nothing but raised his brow mockingly and gave her a playful smile.

"If I was, then why do you think I am?" He questioned back making Ella furrow her eyes.

Was he really testing her?

"Possibly to know how my emotions for you affects after getting to see the other face of you." Ella was slowly getting to know her husband and as much she knows about him, he is man with many layers. He was Lord, no qualm, but she observed many a times how he examines and test people in many ways.

Though she could not understand him completely yet, she did get that he was challenging her with his secrets. She can read it from his eyes that he was challenging her if she could handle his secrets or not.

"And you assume it affects me what you think about me? You are already mine so there is no necessary for me to know how you think of me." Xander said in a rude approach. He was enjoying the talk with her.

He was enjoying how her beautiful face frown at everything he said.

"I will try." Ella's statement pleased Xander immensely. He knew what she was talking about. "This is new to me Xander. Everything is new to me. The life, the rank, the work, the place, having you with me, our bond and your abilities; they still feel like a beautiful dream to me and it takes time for me to accept all of it. I – Just because you are dangerous, I will not go away from you." Ella whispered and kissed his lips briefly.

She would not consider something negative from the very person who has so much optimism.

Xander pulled her into a passionate kiss tilting his head to deepen it. Oh, how much he loves this woman!

Ella was pulled in to warm embrace of her husband which she started to love. She loves it when Xander hugged her. It felt warm and loving.

Xander pulled the knots of her gown and tore it from her body with impatience. Ella gasped at the wildness that was lurking in his eyes for her.

"Beautiful." He said kissing down to her stomach. "You are beautiful, Ella. Very beautiful." He said suddenly pulling her up and hoisting her on his hip. "Undress me." He ordered her with a voice that demanded nothing but compliance.

Ella, with shaky hands complied and started pulling the knots of his robe. While she was trying to put up with her husband's demands, Xander was indulged in tasting her exposed skin.

Ella undid the knots of his robe and pulled the shirt down as she waited for his next command. Pushing her to the middle of his legs, he ordered her to get rid of his trousers as well. Ella shyly pulled his trousers off her and wrapped her legs around his tightly.

Xander slammed her softly against the wall and entered her with a hard thrust. Ella gasped at the immense pleasure that hit her like a storm and butterflies were flying in her stomach for every thrust she was taking.

Xander was a possessive lover yet he made certain to be flexible for her. She had many imaginations of making love to a many until a few months ago but Xander surpassed everything in giving her the love and pleasure.

She felt worshipped whenever Xander was with her. It was not just intimately but she felt respected though his actions as well and that was why she was starting to like the monster with a heart as kind as an angel.

"I like it when you are with me." Ella said once she was brought down to the bed again. She wondered how Xander loves her so much. She was thankful to the angels for having sent him for her.

He was the preeminent in her life and she was not going to afford to lose him. He had started filling her life with himself and she cannot lose him now that she felt deeply for him.

He was her light in dark and knight of her dreams.

"Good." He responded giving her light kisses on her forehead.

"Will you tell me how you brought me to the room earlier?" She asked hoping to learn her husband fully. She wanted to know him full.

"I will gradually. There is more you should know about me and one day will be too less to understand me." And the moment she nodded and looked up, her husband was not there hovering over her. She looked around the bed chamber and he was not seen anywhere and his clothes were missing too.

He had disappeared again!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Sorry for the late update. Not feeling well at all.

So, what do you think of Ella's reaction?

Did she do good in trusting her husband's love over his abnormality?

Will she ever get her happy forever?

Will Knox let her?

Please shower me words and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim