Honeymoon (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: Ashton and (Y/N) spend the first morning of their honeymoon in bed, talking about the future. 

Based on Love Prompts #54: "Can't you stay a little longer?"

& #55: "I could hold you forever." 
(Request: AngelM1004) (Words: 1.1k)
--

I flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the sunlight entering the room from the large window of our hotel room. I hum sleepily, feeling the chilly Reykjavik morning bring goosebumps on my skin. Shivering, I shuffle closer to my husband of barely 3 days, who is still sleeping soundly. I bite my lip, contemplating if me moving closer to him will wake him up. 
But the more I am awake, the colder I get, so I just snuggle up against him, hearing him hum sleepily as I wrap my arms around his torso. 
"Morning Mrs. Irwin." He murmurs, pressing his lips on my forehead. 
"Morning Mr. Irwin. Did I wake you up?" I ask, burying my face in the crook of his neck. 
"Kinda. But I am glad you did, cause now I will get to nap for a few more minutes with my wife in my arms. And that really worths being wakened up." 
"I am cold... Really cold..." I whimper, earning a chuckle from Ashton. He hugs me closer, bringing the comforter closer to our body for some extra warmth. 
"I guess Reykjavik isn't the tropical honeymoon destination you've always dreamed of..." 
"It's even better, actually. Cold weather gives me a chance to cuddle more with you. And honestly, I could have been happy with just staying home and cuddling all day for a honeymoon." I reply, playing with the ring on my finger. 
"Man, I wished you would have said that way before. I wouldn't have blown the bank on this honeymoon." He teases me, earning a giggle and a slight slap on the shoulder. 
"In all honesty, I could hold you forever." I whisper, kissing his neck softly. He seems to like my move, purring happily as my lips peck on his skin. 
"Good thing you are married to me so you can really do that." He replies. My eyes meet his as he looks down at me with loving eyes. 
"What?" I ask, supporting my weigh on my elbows. 
"What?" He asks me back, tugging the side of his bottom lip between his teeth. 
"You are staring at me..." I state and he shrugs. 
"What? Am I not allowed to stare at my wife?" He asks; the word wife comes out of his mouth thickly, like it makes his mouth fill up.
"I mean, my wife is obviously gorgeous, so it is so hard to take my eyes off her..." He continues, running his fingers through my hair. 
"Well, your wife really likes being looked by you, so I guess she will give you a pass for this one." I giggle and lean up to kiss him. 
"I have to get up and talk to the reception about the trip to the lagoon. And bring us breakfast." He leaves a kiss on my lips at the end of every sentence. I groan in protest as he tries to move away. I place my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso to stop him from getting up. 
"Can't you stay a little longer?" I ask, pouting at my husband like a 5-year old. 
"Well, I have to book an early trip, so the soonest, the greatest." He explains, earning more groaning from me. 
"Or... or, hear me out... I have heard that the Lagoon is breathtakingly beautiful at night, so I think that it is going to be a great experience if we went there at night, with all the stars above our heads..." I purr, caressing his chest with the tip of my fingers. 
"Why can't I say no to you?" He asks, bopping my nose. 
"Because I am your wife and you love me far too much and I have those cute eyes that make you melt..." I stick my tongue out for him. 
"Damn, you are right. But still, I have to get up. We need breakfast."
"I am fine with coffee. And the bar of the hotel serves coffee all day long. So, you can stay in bed with me for a little bit longer, and let everything go for a moment." I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes. 
"You will not be fine with just coffee. Cause once we are back from the lagoon, I plan to wear you out." He states, making me cock an eyebrow at him. 
"In what way?" I ask, playing it dump. 
"Well, both our families expect grandbabies from us, and who am I to disappoint them..." He asks in complete rhetory. 
"You know I am on birth control shots, right?" I ask and he nods. 
"I do. But they don't." He chuckles, tilting my head to bring his lips to mine. 
"Ok, hear the new deal. We call the reception and ask that a breakfast tray is delivered to our room in 20 minutes. Then, we use the 20 minutes for a nap and some cuddling. And we leave at around 5 for the lagoon and be back at around 10. And then we order a pizza or something... And maybe falsely try to give our parents a grandkid." I suggest, giving him 'the eyes'. 
"You are a really tough negotiator. I pity our future children, negotiating their curfew with you." He giggles, relaxing back on the bed. 
"Well, someone has to do the dirty work. You will be the puty parent. Especially if our kids take my eyes." 
"Damn, I will probably end up dead if they get your eyes. I will probably give them everything they want." 
"And I will be there to make sure they learn what no means. Because daddy will have such a hard time saying no, especially if he has to say no to his little girl, with the cute grin and mommy's eyes..." I watch him sigh at the thought of it. 
"Are we actually talking about our children? Like, legit, is this an actual discussion going on between us on our honeymoon?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. 
"Is it bad?" I ask him, pursing my lips together. 
"No... I am actually enjoying it. I mean, it's not like we are fighting about names, or genders, or which schools to send them to. We are messing around about how they are going to be so cute, that I am going to be so mushy it will hurt. And I like to think that one morning, we are going to wake up early on our bed, and the kids will still be asleep and we will be reminiscing of this moment, and think what a great job we are doing raising them. So, yeah, I really like this discussion." He kisses my forehead while I curl on him. 
"Call the lobby. We will definitely need that breakfast..." I whisper, moving my lips to his warm chest. 
"Oh yeah? Well, I'd better make that call then, Mrs. Irwin."
'You'd better do, Mr. Irwin."