11. Moving In - H.H. POV

It took us awhile to get used to things. Before we spent a lot of time here but now, we practically live here. It's been a month since it all started for us. Felix steals mine and Changbin's hoodies all the time. Now if we are looking for one we just look for Felix. He always has it. But we don't have the heart to take them back. 

"Cookie! Baby Boy! Can you come in the living room for a few minutes? I need to talk to you." Changbin yells.

"Alright! Be there in a second." I yell back. I can hear Felix's feet making their little pitter-patter sounds. I put my book down and walk into the living room. I flop down on the couch next to Changbin and smile.

"Wassup, Peach?" I say.

"I just need to talk to you guys about something important." Changbin says. Felix comes in and sits in between us. I smile as he wraps an arm around both of us. He looks up at me and Changbin with a curious look on his face.

"So you know how you guys spend almost all of your time here?" Changbin says. I smile and nod, seeing Felix do the same.

"Well we may have one small problem." Changbin says, frowning. Me and Felix look at each other, a worried look on both our faces.

"What's wrong, Peach?" Felix says, squeezing his thigh.

"Well...... I want you guys to move in. Like officially" Changbin says, smiling.

I blink. Blink. Blink. Blink. Did he really just make it seem like he has to break up with us and then say "I want you guys to move in"?! I think to myself.

"Yes!!! I'm in!" Felix squeals and flings himself at Changbin hugging him. I smile and nod my head at Changbin. He smiles.

"Sorry if I scared you guys." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just wanted it to be kind of like a surprise."

"It's fine. I was in shock at first but then I knew what you were doing." I say, hugging both of them.

"So when do we move in?" Felix says.

"You can start today if you want. I'm glad you are moving in. I can help you guys if you want." Changbin says.

"That would be great." I say.

"My parents have been nagging at me to move out." Felix says, poke Changbin's cheek.

"My parents don't care what I do." I say, smiling as I poke Felix's cheek.

"Well problem solved for both of you. Your coming to live with me!" Changbin says.

(^-人-^)

For the next few days, me and Felix spend a lot of time at our parents houses packing. I am almost done thanks to Changbin's and Seungmin's help. I am going to finish the last bit today, then I will help Felix.

I load my last box in the back of the moving van. I grab the keys and run to lock up my parents house. Once I make sure I grab everything, I hug my mom and dad. i say goodbye and close the door. I get in and drive to Felix's place.

(^-人-^)

The first thing I notice when I walk in Felix's room is the amount of boxes. I see him sitting down folding a few clothes. I walk over and hug him. He lets out a squeak. He turns and faces me.

"You scared me!!!" Felix says, pouting.

"I am sorry, Baby Boy. I thought you heard me walk in."I say. He nods and hugs me again, burying his face in my neck. I smile. 

"Alright, lets finish packing your stuff." I say, pulling away. He lets out a whine, then starts folding the shirt he was doing. "What do you want me to do?"

"The nightstand drawers need to be done." He says, not looking up. I nod and pull out the drawer. I grab a box and begin to put the things in it.

(^-人-^)

We pull up in the driveway. I get out and close the door. Changbin comes out and leans in the doorway of the house. I smile and grab Felix's hand as he gets out and drag him in. I hug Changbin and he hugs both of us back.

"You have everything you need inside already. We can unpack the truck tomorrow. Let's go inside. I nod and step inside. I take my shoes off and flop down on the couch.

"Noooooo!!! Get up, Cookie! You stinky! Go take a shower!" Felix says tugging on my arm. I groan and let him pull me up. 

I stretch once I am fully standing and slowly walk to the closet to get my Pjs. Once I grab them I slowly walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and let it get a little steamy. I strip off the clothes I was wearing and step in. I let the hot water run down my back before I turn forward and close the curtain. I turn and let the water shoot on my head, soaking my hair. Once it is soaked, I grab the shampoo and put some in my palm. I cap it and run my fingers through my hair, coating my hair. I lather my head up and then rinse the soap out. I grab the conditioner and repeat. Once I rinse it, I grab the soap and a rag and wash my body. [A/N: I am not going to go into detail about washing his body. I am not doing smut this early into the book.] I rinse off my body and stand under the water for a few minutes to make sure I get all the soap off before turning the water off. I pull the curtain open and step out. I grab a large, fluffy, light yellow towel from the shelf and dry my hair some. Once it is no longer dripping, I dry my body. Once I am dry, I pull on my Pjs. I throw the towels I used in the hamper and open the door, turning off the light. I see Changbin and Felix cuddling on the bed, with Felix's hair still slightly wet. I walk over and lay down next to Changbin. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I smile. 

"Night guys." Changbin says, closing his eyes.

"Night mates." Felix says, closing his eyes.

"Night angels." I say closing my eyes.