8. Telling Them - L.F. POV

"I got it!" Hyunjin says after a moment. "Felix is Baby boy." I blush. "Changbin is peach." Hyunjin smile.

"And you are Cookie." Changbin says.

I blush and hide my face in Binnie's neck. I hear him and Hyunjin laughing. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I can sense Hyunjin coming closer to us. I can feel him hug both of us. I giggle. 

"What is so funny, Baby Boy?" Hyunjin says

"It is hard to believe this. I also never thought I would be called that name. Much less by you two." I say, blushing as I rest my chin on Changbin's shoulder.

"Same here. I never thought I would get the guts to tell you guys how I felt." Changbin says.

After a few moments, I finally pull away. I stand up and stretch. I help Binnie and Jinnie up and hug them both. I rest my head on Hyunjin's shoulder. After a moment I smirk. "Just got a great idea......" I think to myself. I wait for a moment before I push both of them down and on to the bed. I look at their surprised faces before I flop down in between them. I laugh into the bed. I know that they will probably get me back for that later, but I don't care. I am happy. To be laying with them. As us and not individuals.

I don't move and breathe into the mattress. It smells like Binnie. I feel Changbin's arms going over my back and Hyunjin's follow. I smile. "Perfect!" I think to myself. It's good to know they care.

Eventually, I roll over. I look and see that they have turned over and are on their sides now, facing me. I smile at them. I feel their hands resting on my tummy. It tickles. So being me, I, of course, giggle.

"What do you keep laughing at?!" Changbin says.

"Your hands." I say and they raise an eyebrow at me. "They are tickling my tummy!" I can see the change in their faces immediately. Hyunjinnie smirks at me. Before I know what is happening, Hyunjin is straddling my lap. His hands slip of my chest and start tickling me. I laugh and start thrashing around.

"Cookie!!! Stooooppppp!!!!!" I squeal. Moments later, Changbinnie joins in. He slips up so he is above my head and starts to tickle my neck.

"You too?!?! Stoooooooooooopppppp!!!!!!" I squeal and laugh even harder.

After a few more minutes of torture(fun), they roll over so they are on my side. I feel my face is flush from all the laughing. I pout at them and cross my arms over my chest. They look at me. Changbin looks like he is gonna bust an UwU. Hyunjin looks at me worried.

"You guys are too far away! I want, wait no, NEED cuddles! Like, NOW!" I whine. I see them both smiling. They move closer to me. Changbin turns me on my side wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me against him, so my back is against his torso. I look at Hyunjin and he moves closer to me. He puts his body against mine and places his hands on my hips. He nuzzles his face into my neck and I can feel him smiling against my skin. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding against me. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh happily.

I could really get used to this.