2. Waking Up - S.C. POV

Changbin POV

I wake up and see Felix snuggled into Hyunjin's side. Hyunjin is sleeping with his head leaned against mine. 

I smile as I admire Felix's features. The freckles lining his cheeks, just under his eyes, in a line, going across his nose. His hair, it's pretty orange-blonde shade. His eyebrows, dark brown. His thick, full lips. His J shaped nose. His tan completion from falling asleep in the sun too much.

I look up and admire Hyunjin's features. His pale completion. His hair, it's nice brown color. It curling at the end in little waves of glory. His eyebrows, it's jet black shade. His full, thick lips. His straight, pointed nose. His mole, right under his left eye.

"Is it too much to ask to just know if they have any types of feelings that I have for them in return? I just want to love them, kiss them, cuddle them and just fall asleep with them all the time. I just want to know if they even feel a pinch of what I feel for them. *sigh* Maybe I should tell them... Should I? Maybe not... Who knows what will happen if I tell them what I feel for them. I don't want to lose my two best friends. I can't lose my Jinnie and Lixie. I just can't." I think to myself.

I hear a muffled groan, pulling me out of my thought, coming from my right and I look over to see Felix stretching. He slowly blinks his eyes open and I see the beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes that I fell for. He looks around after a moment before glancing up at Hyunjin, who is still sleeping. He looks over at me and smiles.

"This is why I love you! Your wide smile that forces your eyes closed!" I think to myself "This is gonna be a fun weekend"

"Binnie!" Felix whispers, happily. "What time is it?" He looks out the window and sees it is around dusk.

"It is 6:49 p.m. right now, Lixie." I say after I pick up my phone and look at the time.  I turn it back off and put it down on the side table. 

"Thanks, Binnie!" He says and smiles ate me once I look over at him. I nod and bite back a smile.

I hear a groan. Me and Felix both look up and see Hyunjin slowly waking up. He slowly blinks his eyes open and looks down at me. I smile up at him. He smiles back and looks over at Felix. Felix smiles his wide smile and the smile on Hyunjin's face never leaves. 

"Hey Lixie. Hey Binnie." He says stretching his arms above him and put them down on both our shoulders.

"Did we wake you?" Felix frowns. Hyunjin frowns an shakes his heads.

"No, you didn't wake me. Don't worry about it buddy." He says with a small smile. Felix smiles again and nods.

"Fuck. I am screwed. My feelings for them are gonna show if they don't stop smiling! My gay is shining! I KNOW IT!!" I think to myself. I look up and see them looking at me with a questioning look.

"What?" I say. I can feel my face heating up.

"Did you hear what Felix said?" Hyunjin says with a slightly worried look.

"No, I was thinking about something." I say, looking down.

"What was it Binnie?" Felix says with a curious tone to his deep voice.

"Uh, nothing. Don't worry about it. What did you say?" I say, trying to change the topic.

"Would it be okay if we stay the night? Please?" Felix says with a glint to his eyes.

"Of course. Why would I say no? You don't even have to ask!" I say smiling wide.

"Someday I will tell you. But today is not the day. Maybe one day I can tell you both and then call you both mine..."