7. The Confession - H.H. POV

"I love you guys. I'm sorry but I had to get it off my chest. I can't keep quiet any longer." Changbin says not looking up at us. "I hope this doesn't mess things up between us." He finally look up at me and Felix. "I'm sorry you two."

I sit there in shock. I can believe it. 

"Someone pinch me. And not you Felix!" I squeak out. I feel a sharp pain shoot up my arm and see Woojin pinching me. 

"This is real...." I say softly. I feel eyes on me and see both Changbin and Felix looking at me.

"Is it that hard to believe?" Changbin says looking down. I look up to see everyone is staring at us.

"Hold on. Felix can you get up?" I say. He nods and I stand. I grab Changbin's hand and pull him up. I don't let go. I grab Felix's hand and pull both of them towards Changbin's bedroom. I close the door behind us.

"Yes it is hard to believe, Binnie." I say sitting down on the bed with my head in my hands. I can see Felix looks at me worried and sits down next to me. I see Changbin crouch down in front of me.

"Please don't let this change things, Hyunjin. Please!" Changbin says desperately. I just shake my head.

"This changes everything." I say. I look up with a smile. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. He wraps his arms around my torso. I look up and pull Felix into the hug.

"This changes things big time, for us." I say after pulling away.

"For better or for worse?" Felix says biting his lower lip.

"For better. For better, for sure!" I say smiling. "I like you too Changbin. And same goes for you Felix. I have liked both of you for a couple of years now."

"So what are we?" Felix says looking at his hands. I smile at him.

"Do you like us, Felix? We really need to know." I say grabbing one of his hands and Changbin garbs the other.

He smiles at us and squeezes our hands. "I have liked both of you for almost a year now."

I smile at him and grab Binnie's other hand. "And how long have you liked us?" I say looking at him.

"I have liked both of you since I meet you guys." Binnie says with a smile.

"So now that we are on the same page, I have to ask you guys something." I say biting my lip, nervously.

"Listening." Is all they say. I take a deep breath and look up at the ceiling. "I hope they say yes." I think.

"Changbin. Felix. I am begging you. Please. Let's change things between us. I want more than just Best Friends so I am asking you. Will both of you be my boyfriends? Can we be in one big, happy relationship?" I say slowly, looking at both of them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Felix screams. He flings himself at me and hugs me tight.

"How could I say no to you guys?!" Changbin says smiling. I reach over, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. I pull him in ans hug him too.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Felix says sitting back.

"Believe it, Lixie." Changbin says smiling at him.

"Okay now that the big part is done with, there is something else." I say seriously.

They both stop and look at me with wide eyes. I tap my chin, thinking.

"I can't just call you Binnie and Lixie now. I gotta come up with a name for both of you." I say thinking hard. I look at them and they burst out laughing. I smile and laugh too.

"I got it!" I say after a moment. "Felix is baby boy." I see him blush. "Changbin is peach." I smile. 

"And you are cookie."