Chapter 5.

We finished eating and took our plates to the bench, where two boys waited to wash them. I felt bad, knowing someone else was cleaning up after me. I said thankyou to the boys, then followed Noah back to the lounge. We sat down on the couch, next to where that boy was sitting when I was first showed around. 

"Now what?" I asked. We watched the teenagers pile into the kitchen to have their lunch. I heard someone yell, then someone yell back. I was terrified. The people yelling were loud. After a huge boom noise, a teenage girl was escorted out through the lounge, from the kitchen by a security gaurd. "Woah." I sighed.

"Yeah, that happens daily. Usually its her, too." Noah explained and I looked at him. "She's one thats been here for over 6 months." 

"Oh woah. Does she have any friends?" I asked and Noah laughed. 

"I guess. I have no idea. Her and Quinn do not get along at all. And I am guessing it was just her and Quinn having another fight." Noah explained and I smiled. At least I wasnt the worse one here. "Quinn usually gets absoultely wasted." Noah laughed and I softly nudged him.

"You're horrible!" I scolded and he laughed. "So, that girl, what's her name?" I asked, refuring to the girl that was just dragged out. 

"Stephanie." Noah stated and I nodded. "I wouldn't get on the bad side of her at all." 

"I'll try my best not too." I laughed.

The rest of the teenagers' finished their lunch, then joined us in the lounge. A few of them talked to Noah, and a few said hello to me. They were all so lovely, all though, I could see that they were just hiding their true feelings. One girl, with blonde hair was hyper and talkative. She looked over at me a few times and smiled, before quickly looking away and laughing with her friends.

"...Then she just throws a chair at me!" The girl laughed and everyone joined. 

"What a psycho" "Woah" A few people said. 

"Right." A loud voice was heard from the sliding door leading to the pool. I looked towards the sliding door, to see a man standing there with a clip board. He also was wearing a blue t-shirt. He did not look happy at all. Everyone went quiet, and sat down on the couches and on the floor. I looked at everyone. There was at least 50 of us sitting in the lounge. "You have got your cool down time now. A lot of you, really do need to cool down. You need to find your group and go to the reception where your counceller is. Cool down session will only be for half an hour, because we are having an assembly after dinner tonight." He explained. 

"Hes the main guy here. Mess with him, and you are definately off to the detention room. His name is Rob." Noah explained and I nodded. 

"Now, we have four new people here today, and they have been split into four of the groups." Rob explained, then looked down to his clip board. "Dereck Manners, you will be in group one. Tahlia Jones, you are in group three. Santana Lopez, you are in group four. And Tegan Right, you are in group five." I nodded when my name was called. "Now, if you are in one of those groups, and you heard there is a new person in your group, go up and find them." He said, sternly. The teenagers stood up and started to mingle, getting into small groups. I stood there awkwardly, as Noah walked away. 

"You're in our group." The girl who I had been watching said to me. She smiled and wrapped her arm around mine, so we were linking arms. "I'm Quinn, by the way." She intodueced and I smiled. She was the one who had just been attacked, yet she had not one scratch on her perfect face. 

"Santana." I said back and she smiled.

"I know. We're room mates too." She smiled and I rolled my eyes, she didn't see. We walked to the reception, and up to Krystal who I had met earlier. Quinn let go of my arm, and we walked down the girls hallway, and out the end door. That led to a beautiful vegetable garden. In the middle of the garden was a patch of grass. We sat down on the grass in a circle. There were about 12 of us in my group. Quinn sat next to me and Krystal looked at us all, with a smile.