Epilogue.

That is it. I'm not leaving, as come to an end. I want to thank all of my amazing readers, you guys are amazing. You have pushed me to complete this book, and your comments and votes have encouraged me to bring it this far! I had originally planned to do a 50 chapter short story, but that has now changed to a complete book, and a sequel to come. It has been such a long road with this story, and many times I just wanted to give up because I thought my writing was not up to standard and that no one was really interested in it. That is where all your comments came to the rescue. I sat here most days and just read through all of your comments, and understood how into this story you all really are. Words can not describe how grateful I am for every single one of your votes and comments. 

The Sequel to this book is already underway. I have began writing it and I am super excited to share it with you. However, I am not going to be releasing that book until this one has reached 40k reads, and 1.3 votes. I know, that is demanding, but that is what I had decided I wanted this book to get to. I will release the introduction, so that you can all add the sequel to your reading lists. Until it is properly released, get the word out, share my story around, recommenced it to people! I can promise you now, that the sequel is definitely going to have you on the edge of your seat (or bed, depending on where you read.) and it will be totally worth reading. 

The sequel is called 'I'm Unbroken' and it is up now! Go give the first part a vote, and comment your thoughts <3