Chapter 27.

"Where were you this morning?" Mom asked while we were sitting on the couches watching TV after dinner. I had been waiting for this question ever since I arrived home from school.

"Brittany's." I admitted.

"Oh so you're friends again?"

"Yeah, she texted me so I went over. It was her birthday today so I spent the whole day with her." I smiled, flicking through the TV channels.

"That's good. But next time you're going to sneak out in the middle of the night, let me know so I can drive you." Mom smirked, then took the TV remote from me and settled on a channel.

"I didn't want to wake you." I spoke.

"I was already awake. I had work to finish off. You walked straight past my office." Mom laughed. I joined in.

"Whoops." I sighed. "Anyways, I'm going to head to bed. I'm so tired." I stood up.

"Goodnight Santana." Mom called before I headed up the stairs.

"Oh and can Britt stay tomorrow night?" I called half way up the stairs.

"I suppose." Mom yelled back. I smiled and ran up stairs to my bedroom, sit the door and collapsed onto my bed. I was bet. I could tell tonight I was going to get an amazing sleep, because I won't be awake the whole night crying and thinking of Brittany. After a hour of planking my bed, I decided to grab my phone out. I wonder how Brittany's dinner went, and how the rest of her birthday is going.

Hey Britt, how did dinner go? - Santana xo

Just as I sent the text, I received one. I unlocked my phone and scrolled on twitter, wished Brittany a happy birthday then clicked onto my text messages. Secretly hoping Brittany had texted me.

Skype? - Finn xo

In 5 - Santana xo

Finn was the last person I wanted to talk to, but I had to distract myself from showing up at Brittany's dinner just to see how she is. I climbed off my bed and grabbed my laptop. It took several minutes just to turn it on, but when it did, I clicked onto Skype and called Finn.

"Hey hot stuff." He answered. His face popped up on the screen and I smiled, he was laying in bed, shirtless, smiling like an idiot with his half smile. "What's up?"

"Not a lot really. Im bored." I sighed and lay down on my stomach.

"Turn your camera on." Finn demanded. I smirked and clicked the but on that turns the camera on. "Thank you. How was your day?"

"Good, it was Brittany's birthday so I was with her all day." I stated.

"Wish her a happy birthday from me."

"I will when I ring her later." I smiled.

"What's your plans for this weekend?"

"No idea, I'll probably do something with Brittany. What about you?"

"Ugh, nothing. I think mom wants help in the garden or something." Finn sighed.