Chapter 34.

We walked downstairs to the party. A majority if the teenagers were highly intoxicated. Most of them were in my lounge, dancing, talking and drinking. Mom was even in with them, without the alcohol of course. Brittany and I walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the fridge each.

"Santana! I've been looking for you. We need to serve the food now." Mom calls from behind.

"Yeah, yeah. Cheers." I smiled and clunked my bottle against Brittany's.

"Now." Mom sternly said. I nodded and gave my drink to Brittany then grabbed a tray of food from the counter. I nodded my head at Brittany, signalling for her to follow. I walked around the lounge, handing food out to everyone who passed by. Seriously, a party at my own house and I have to act waitress? I groaned and walked a few more laps of the lounge until Brittany spoke.

"I'm sick of following you around like a lost puppy." She groaned. I turned around to face her.

"Same, I mean, I'm sick of walking around." A boy walked past,  who I stopped and handed him the tray.

"Uh, no thanks." He responded.

"No, thakyou. For offering to hand food out." I smirked letting the tray go.

"I, uh, I guess I could." He sighed and walked off.

"Let's go dance." I smirked and took my bottle from Brittany then waked over to where Mike and Sugar were dancing. As a group we danced to the songs playing. Jumping around, waving our hands around like we had not a care in the world. But we did. Well, Brittany and I did. A major care. We had just kissed, we're both girls, and we're best friends. None of it makes sense. I can't say I didn't like the kiss, it's just, I can't really accept myself for having slight feelings for my best friend.

"Santana, are you okay?" Sugar asked. I hadn't realized I was standing completely frozen. I nodded.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine." I replied and began dancing again. Brittany walked over and danced with her other friends so I stayed with Sugar. She began grinding against Mike, and had a flirting face on. Two can play this game too. I began grinding against him, smirking at Sugar who was gasping. Mike turned around to face me and started dancing against me. I smirked and continued grinding whilst staring at Sugar who looked mega pissed off.

"Santana!" An arm grabbed me. I stopped dancing and winked at Sugar. I turned to face Brittany.

"What?" I frowned then sipped my drink.

"What were you doing?" She nodded towards Mike.

"Dancing?"

"Like that?"

"Well, yeah?" I didn't see a problem with my dancing.

"After we, yah know. Kissed?"

"Shh Brittany. Best friends kiss all the time. I can dance with whoever I want." I snapped and walked over to Unique. "I'm here to take up that dance." I smiled. She took my hand and we began dancing around like fools. While dancing, I drunk another two drinks then decided it was time to sit down. I landed on the couch and tried to focus on the blonde girl dancing in front of me. Whoever she was, she was beautiful. She was blurry and glitched out.

...

"Sanaaaaatana!" A girl slurred and fell down next to me.

"My name is Santana." I cooed, laughing. I had no idea what was funny, but it just was.

"I know who you are." The girl spoke. "Who you checking out? That guy?" She pointed to a tanned boy who was standing with a girl grinding against her.