Chapter 70.

I flattened out my navy blue dress, ran my fingers through my hair once more and took one last look in the mirror. Brittanys arms found their way around my waist as she stood behind me, resting her head on my shoulder and looking at me through the mirror. "Take a picture." She whispered softly. I pulled my phone out from down my bra, and snapped a picture of the position we were in. 

"Should I put it on twitter?" I asked. Brittany nodded, kissed my cheek then let go of the embrace and gathered her and I's stuff together while I captioned the photo and put it on twitter for all the people who aspire to be like us, to obsess over which was highly likely they'd do just that.

I asked myself each day how in the world Brittany and I had become so popular. The beginning of this year, I was a complete loser who was overly excited about making my first friend, and Brittany was alone, facing the world with her naive personality while her only friend was locked in a mental institute. Her and I really have come a long way, and the amount of support we have behind us is more than enough to encourage us to do our best in every way, each day. I guess, the people who followed us on our social media accounts were just lost, lonely people in the world who had been touched by our stories.

Brittany regularly kept the people up to date with what was happening in our lives, while I was being shoved into one institute to another and you'd think that because of that, we would have lost followers because of how much of a disaster I was. But no, I come out of the home with twice the amount of support I went in with. That's why people are so damn incredible, and I only have my fiance to thank for the support we have.

Party vibes with my babe xx

I attached the photo, then placed my phone on the cabinet while I grabbed the two boxes of alcohol that Dad had brought for Brittany and I, and placed them into the bag that Brittany had already piled clothes into. I raised an eyebrow as I held up a pair of my tights. 

"In case I get cold?" She stated.

"Mhm." I nodded and put them back into my bag. Brittany had a thing with taking my clothes, and mostly always, never returning them, so I'd have to 'borrow' them back. I didn't mind though, I mean, she is my fiance after all. What ever is mine, is basically hers. "Please keep your clothes on at this party."

"I will try my very best." Brittany smirked.

"Excuse me," I raised an eyebrow, put the bag down and took a step towards her. "Please, keep your clothes on?" I grabbed the bottom of her dress, and slowly pulled it up while my other hand explored her stomach and possibly higher. "Until we are back here tonight at least." I whispered into her ear. She took a deep breathe and nodded as I removed my hand from under her dress and walked over to slip my shoes on. 

Sonia walked in, with Pedro asleep in her arms. "Did you girls need a ride there?"

"I thought dad was giving us a ride?" 

Sonia let out a slight laugh. "Hes fallen asleep on the couch, I don't mind dropping you off."

"But you're picking us up later?"

"Lets just say, this is practice for when my other daughter gets to this age." She winked, then walked out of the room, leaving me with almost tears in my eyes as she referred to Abril as her other daughter, like I was hers as well. Brittany and I made our way downstairs, and stood in the lounge where my sleeping father was, while we waited for Sonia to put the kids down to bed. 

She entered the room a few minutes later, grabbed her keys and led us to her car. We got dropped outside Quinns house, which was full of already drunk teenagers basically crawling across the lawn to the front door. I looked at Sonia who let out fits of giggles. For someone such high maintenance, I thought she'd have a look of disgust on her face.