Intro

What do guys think of the book cover? I made it myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** 6 years later **

" Serenity, table 4 is ready for you!" Thomas my manager said as he came towards me.
"OK!" I said as I finished writing an order and hanging up by the kitchen window so the cook can see it.

I grabbed my notepad and my pen and walked to my table.

" Hi welcome to J's Diner, my name is Ser-" I said not looking up from my notepad.

" hi, Rin!"

I looked up and I saw my good friend Kira with her little sister Kelly and some of their friends; Jake, Luis, Cara, and some other people whose names I don't remember.

I smiled at her.

" Hi Kira " giving her a hug.

" how's work going?" She said.

"It's going ok," I said.

" are you guys ready to order?" I asked as I looked at them.

" yes can I have a burger no pickles with fries and a banana smoothie," Kira started. She and I don't like pickles.

" Kels?" I looked at Kelly.

" ummm.. can I get a burger- I'll have her pickles but I want mixed fruit and water please,"

" ok, and the rest of you," as I look at Jake and them. Jake was sitting next to Kira. They each have a crush on each other but none of them are willing her say anything. They always flirt and stuff but Jake is too much of a pussy to even ask her out.

I told him that he should hurry up cause if not someone will win her first. I've told her to ask him out, but she told me no because boys are the ones that ask out girls not the other way around. I rolled my eyes at her.

" Yea, can I get the J's special," Jake said.

I finished taking all their orders.

" ok, it'll probably take 25 mins for your order" I gave them a smile.

I walked back behind the counter and hung their order to the kitchen window.

I walked back over to them, since it was slow today not as busy so I can talk to them. Thomas didn't care as long as I did what needed to be done- which I did.

As I went over to them, Kira saw me and told everyone to move over.

" so how's school?" I ask Kira.

She goes to a  University to study as a nurse. I, on the other hand, don't go to a big university or college I just take two courses Business and Photography, two total opposites. But I didn't know what I wanted to my life and I didn't want to go to college without actually knowing what I wanted to do in life so I just told my grandparents that I'm starting out small.

But of course, I'm taking those courses online since I'm working and it's convenient for me.

"It's stressful!" She says as lays her head on my shoulder. I gave her a pat.

" she's been going crazy around the house," Kelly said.

" shut up Kelly," Kira says giving her a glare. Kelly returns by sticking her tongue at her. I laughed

" After work do you want to hang out?" Kira asked.

"Mm, I can't I have to help out my grandparents with something," I told her.